• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Universal USB

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Universal USB

Somebody turned images off

Something for you

bookofjoe: Quick Change Universal Dock Adapter USB Mini Cable
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

That is hardly a cable. It it were it would have been a great idea but the solid link.. nope.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      That is hardly a cable. It it were it would have been a great idea but the solid link.. nope.
      Yep, no good during earth quakes.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        I know. I'm sorry but I think I might have had something to do with that.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

WHS

And for people without an iPhone it's got one large and very pointless connector attached

plus it's not ready for any situation... like USB3.0 external HDDs
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Images

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post

Something for you

bookofjoe: Quick Change Universal Dock Adapter USB Mini Cable
            cojak says you have all done your time, images back on now Please no more naked flesh without the NSFW tag to save those poor sods without a corner seat. Not sure about the USB things but holy-tulip I want some of these:

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              cojak says you have all done your time, images back on now Please no more naked flesh without the NSFW tag to save those poor sods without a corner seat. Not sure about the USB things but holy-tulip I want some of these:
              I presume you mean the book and not that ridiculous book end...

You can buy the book here

Amazon.com: Fantasy Freaks and Gaming Geeks: An Epic Quest for Reality Among Role Players, Online Gamers, and Other Dwellers of Imaginary Realms (9781599214801): Ethan Gilsdorf: Books

Comment

Ah go on then... Bookends here

ThinkGeek :: Portal Bookends

Comment

Nah! Sorting through my boxes trying to find the right USB cable for my cameras, phones, netbook, portable drives, Kindle etc is the only fun I have these days.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Especially since my Mac Mini has vertical USB slots.
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X