• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Derek Jameson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Derek Jameson

BBC News - Veteran broadcaster Derek Jameson dies, aged 82
    Coffee's for closers

"Do they mean us ....? they bloody well do !", I remember his tv show.

Comment

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
      "Do they mean us ....? they bloody well do !", I remember his tv show.
      I can't remember ever seeing him on TV, but I do remember him from Radio 2
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Shame. I once had lunch at Scratchwood services and he was on the next table.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          I can't remember ever seeing him on TV, but I do remember him from Radio 2
          The greeting of "Morning, morning, Jameson here" was enough to pull you out of your slumber.
          Shame, always enjoyed listening to him on the radio RIP

Comment

Loved his Whisky. He will be missed.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Funilly enough I was only asking a pal about him the other day tbh I thought he'd been dead for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                Funilly enough I was only asking a pal about him the other day tbh I thought he'd been dead for ages.
                It's nice to realise a pal is still alive when you thought he had snuffed it. what about jameson though ?

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                X