• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Queues for the iPhone 5

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queues for the iPhone 5

So people are queueing for iPhone5's which was to be expected but wtf is this picture about. I had to look twice to recognise where it was!!

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    So people are queueing for iPhone5's which was to be expected but wtf is this picture about. I had to look twice to recognise where it was!!

Covent Garden?

Comment

Terminal 5 immigration

Comment

Hmm, where is the source for the picture ? Some are displaying some sort of ticket.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Its a stock photo from another launch, yes people will be queuing maybe a day or so before but not yet.

Did you try searching Google to verify the source, as well it is the Daily Mail after all?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Karachi?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Its a stock photo from another launch, yes people will be queuing maybe a day or so before but not yet.

Did you try searching Google to verify the source, as well it is the Daily Mail after all?
              Correct on all points...

iPhone 5 pre-orders: Experts predict 'unprecedented demand' and queues | Mail Online

The stock photo appears to be from the 4s launch and they were given tickets to exchange for the phone it seems. Am still shocked by the picture whatever launch it is.
              Last edited by northernladuk; 13 September 2012, 16:03.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Am still shocked by the picture whatever launch it is.
                Yeah, you'd think there'd be separate queues

Comment

For those wondering why there is a large number of bobs in the queue, India wasn't in the original first launch on day 1, so people make a mint buying devices over here and shipping them same day overseas where they are sold for a markup. Much quickness but not sure about the plenty cheapness!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Correct on all points...

iPhone 5 pre-orders: Experts predict 'unprecedented demand' and queues | Mail Online

The stock photo appears to be from the 4s launch and they were given tickets to exchange for the phone it seems. Am still shocked by the picture whatever launch it is.

Seems it was for IPAD launch.

http://www.globalnews.ca/pages/Media...aID=6442602225
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X