• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old Hack Banned?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Hack Banned?

what happened this time?
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    what happened this time?
    WHS

Nothing wrong with his posts as far as I can see. Thought he'd been quite entertaining today. Either told a Mod to go **** their mother, been caught as a sockie or been hid with a random ban by one of out inconsistent mods.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Or NAT is on his period again like he was at the weekend
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        WHS

Nothing wrong with his posts as far as I can see. Thought he'd been quite entertaining today. Either told a Mod to go **** their mother, been caught as a sockie or been hid with a random ban by one of out inconsistent mods.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Feiws...has_verified=1
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Perhaps someone has spotted that he is quite clearly the latest reincarnation of Zoiderc0ck?
          If that is so then presumably he has been banned for the same reason that resulted in Zoidy getting the order of the boot.
          Oh well...............too bad.
          He was always someone that could take the art of stupidity and make it look easy.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            He was always someone that could take the art of stupidity and make it look easy.
            Whereas you have to work at it?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Perhaps someone has spotted that he is quite clearly the latest reincarnation of Zoiderc0ck?
              If that is so then presumably he has been banned for the same reason that resulted in Zoidy getting the order of the boot.
              Oh well...............too bad.
              I had Tatia down for that role!

I guess there is nothing stopping him from being both
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Either told a Mod to go **** their mother
                Impossible. We all know that to be a mod you must be an orphan.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  Whereas you have to work at it?
                  I have never perfected the art, but if you feel like dispensing any tips I am sure we are all ears, numpty of your calibre.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

IIRC OH admitted to being a new login for use when russell was banned.

If I got that wrong apologies to whoever is most offended by it
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X