• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google Play Movies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Play Movies

Is it just me or is the selection on Google Play Movies utter tulipe?

Browsing through the selection it reminds me of one of those independent corner shop video rental places which used to exist years ago: 100 straight to VHS movies you've never heard of and 1 decent film which you've already seen
    Coffee's for closers

Yeah. Agree. I use usenext. Totally squiffy but feck me, I feel like Mark Kermode...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Yeah. Agree. I use usenext. Totally squiffy but feck me, I feel like Mark Kermode...
      ...and Hello to Jason Issacs.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I agree, it is absolutely sh1te from a movie/tv series perspective.

Any recommendations on legal download sites for movies/tv series?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Is it just me or is the selection on Google Play Movies utter tulipe?

Browsing through the selection it reminds me of one of those independent corner shop video rental places which used to exist years ago: 100 straight to VHS movies you've never heard of and 1 decent film which you've already seen
          I'd be happy with at least that here in Switzerland
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
            I agree, it is absolutely sh1te from a movie/tv series perspective.

Any recommendations on legal download sites for movies/tv series?
            I don't use them but Netflix and Love Film? You must have heard of them???
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              I don't use them but Netflix and Love Film? You must have heard of them???
              AFAIK those services are streaming only on Android
              Google at least allow you to download so you can watch when not connected
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
              X