• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brown's Economy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown's Economy

Further rise in UK jobless total

But hey, Labour will off set that for us,

While the manufacturing sector continued to suffer, the biggest increases in jobs came in education, health and public administration.

In one government department they need ten thousand more administrators to administer the existing ten thousand administrators.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        In one government department they need ten thousand more administrators to administer the existing ten thousand administrators.
        noui consilia et ueteres quaecumque monetis amici, 'pone seram, cohibe'. sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes, qui nunc lasciuae furta puellae hac mercede silent? crimen commune tacetur. prospicit hoc prudens et a illis incipit uxor.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            That makes no sense whatsoever.
            I agree, I think your turd made more sense.

Then again, if I had a time machine to go back and talk like a native in ancient Rome, I'd probably have kept up my Latin after O level.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              I agree, I think your turd made more sense.

Then again, if I had a time machine to go back and talk like a native in ancient Rome, I'd probably have kept up my Latin after O level.
              O levels. You old f*cker.

Comment

Stop making sense.

Kindly let me help you or you will drown said Tony putting the fish safely up a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  noui consilia et ueteres quaecumque monetis amici, 'pone seram, cohibe'. sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes, qui nunc lasciuae furta puellae hac mercede silent? crimen commune tacetur. prospicit hoc prudens et a illis incipit uxor.
                  Translation:

"As I was saying to Tony Blair the other day, the problem is how to maximise the macro-economic endogenous growth. He asked me what I meant - he actually said "what the feck you talking 'bout man" - so I arranged for him to see my friend Mervyn King. He'll sort him out. Anyway, I couldn't talk too much as I had to rush off for an audience with the Pope. I don't give audiences often, but the Pope is special, so I made an exception for him. But I do hope he brings along some nice Vatican canteen pies."

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                    C V N T

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X