• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kate Middleton's norks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate Middleton's norks

So, a French mag is going to publish topless pictures of our dear Kate.

1. Bloody French are just jealous of our Monarchy.

2. Why the hell is she walking around topless? It's just asking for some scumbag journo / pap to get busy.

Personally, I'm not even going to google the pictures. This actually makes me a little more depressed with the world.

Oh well, time to get commuting!
    Wibble

Wait until the sex video gets released!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Have to say, she's a bit dim if she's wandering around topless and doesn't consider that it could be in the press.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Have to say, she's a bit dim if she's wandering around topless and doesn't consider that it could be in the press.
        It's probably an old photo
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          WMSS

Wait until she's had the kids and then she'll be off down a Parisian tunnel...

Comment

Its an invasion of privacy, have the French not learnt anything since Diana's death 15 years ago ? apparently not.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              It's probably an old photo
              Last week apparently.

BBC News - Magazine publishes topless photos of Duchess of Cambridge

"Closer says the pictures were taken when the duke and duchess were on holiday last week at the French chateau of the Queen's nephew, Lord Linley."

Comment

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
                Its an invasion of privacy, have the French not learnt anything since Diana's death 15 years ago ? apparently not.
                Of course it is, but these things aren't exactly unusual in the world of "celebrity". If I was Kate, I wouldn't walk around topless.

Comment

I am surprised you are not all lauding the wealth creating entrepreneurial spirit within a free market. If it is legal economic activity, why would you have a complaint?
                  The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                    I am surprised you are not all lauding the wealth creating entrepreneurial spirit within a free market. If it is legal economic activity, why would you have a complaint?
                    You mean just as you do? Or can I catch a whiff of hypocrisy floating around here?
                    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 14 September 2012, 06:57.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X