• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Soap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soap

When in the pub situation , or where liquid soap applies...

Rub the soap good n proper all over your hands before you run the water over them.

Don't wet your hands first and then grab some soap , or you are losing 90% of the benefit of the soap.

Originally posted by aussielong View Post

Rub the soap good n proper all over your hands before you run the water over them.

Don't wet your hands first and then grab some soap , or you are losing 90% of the benefit of the soap.
    I did'nt think cleaning products had caught on in Australia ?

Englishman and an Australian talking in a pub.
    The Aussie says "how many times do you change your skiddies mate?"
    The Englisman says "well I have 7 pairs of underpants" one for each day of the week.
    Aussie says "is that all mate?". "I've got 12 pairs!"
    "12 pairs??" says the Englishman "why 12 pairs?"

"A pair for January, a pair February......"
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      This is why its only since moving to England that he's found out about this
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Englishman and an Australian talking in a pub.
        The Aussie says "how many times do you change your skiddies mate?"
        The Englisman says "well I have 7 pairs of underpants" one for each day of the week.
        Aussie says "is that all mate?". "I've got 12 pairs!"
        "12 pairs??" says the Englishman "why 12 pairs?"

"A pair for January, a pair February......"

An "english wash " = a quick swipe of deodarant

Comment

An "english wash " = a quick swipe of deodarant
          I thought we Poms wiped our ar*** with you Australians
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Says the man (or Women) who as spent the best part of their life walking around with no shoes on

Comment

I did that on a French train only to find out the tap didn't work, I'd also blocked the toilet which made the water rise to the brim which then flooded the floor on the next bend, I didn't know how to say "I wouldn't go in there" to the queue outside.

Embarrassed and itchy hands all the way to Paris, bastards!
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                I did that on a French train only to find out the tap didn't work, I'd also blocked the toilet which made the water rise to the brim which then flooded the floor on the next bend, I didn't know how to say "I wouldn't go in there" to the queue outside.

Embarrassed and itchy hands all the way to Paris, bastards!
                You walked out of the loo with a right mess on your hands

Comment

So Upset

I thought given the title and the op's name this would be a visit to all things Home n Away n Neighbours

mmm Kylie!

Comment

You wash your hands in the pub? Streuth! Ozzies were never like this in my day young man....

Comment

Working...
                    X