• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Thin Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Thin Club

A thread for all us slim guys who can eat and drink what we want without any weight gain.
    Seriously I'm only 3 pounds different to when I was 18. 5'11'' and 12 stone, all muscle.
    My dad and gramps were the same.
    Anyone else or are youse all fat bastards?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    A thread for all us skinny weedy guys that need to run around in the shower to get wet
    ftfy
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      ftfy
      beat me to it
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        I'm a jealous fat bastard
        FTFY.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Seriously though it must be genetic. Teddy Sheringham played footy till he was 40. Doctors said his body just didn't lay on the fat. I reckon I must be roughly the same. As I'm gone 40 and can still outrun people half my age.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Seriously though it must be genetic. Teddy Sheringham played footy till he was 40. Doctors said his body just didn't lay on the fat. I reckon I must be roughly the same.
            Teddy Ruxpin more like.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Seriously I'm only 3 pounds different to when I was 18. 5'11'' and 12 stone, all muscle.
              That's odd you used to be 6ft 1 or at least you claimed to be.

Comment

A thread for all us slim guys who can eat and drink what we want without any weight gain.
                My dad and gramps were the same.
                Anyone else or are youse all fat bastards?
                Seriously though, it runs in families. I'm 6'1" and have been just under 16 stone for the last 20 years or so but I know that if I don't train I'll get fat. Father is similar and played number 8 for Waterloo, the Army and was reserve for England once; is still fit well into his 60s. Grandmother was an England sprinter whose career was somewhat hampered by the small matter of a chap called Adolf who caused 2 Olympics to be cancelled by destroying all of Europe. Grandfather on the other side was a county cricketer (Lancashire) and mother played hockey for Lancashire.

Consider yourself lucky and don't let it go to waste. Go and do some exercise because you might look thin on the outside, but you might have really dangerous fat build up around your organs.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
                  That's odd you used to be 6ft 1 or at least you claimed to be.
                  Everyone adds an inch or two I decided I didn't need to.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Go and do some exercise because you might look thin on the outside, but you might have really dangerous fat build up around your organs.
                    I'd say that in the case of his brain, that is a given.

Comment

Working...
                    X