• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are women so vindictive?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are women so vindictive?

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISA...85749&rd=1

This was featured in The Metro a few days back. The husband flirted with Jodie Marsh on his radio programme. The wife had enough, sold his car and left him.

The wife was decent totty, so why he would chose to flirt with gutter trash is beyond me.

Comment

Just need to look at Hugh Grant picking up a cheap hooker in LA when he was going out with Liz Hurley

Comment

Just need to look at Hugh Grant picking up a cheap hooker in LA when he was going out with Liz Hurley
        You're absolutely right. The only explanation is that Liz refused to play the pink oboe.

Comment

It's a scam , some nobody DJ trying to raise their profile.

Comment

Re: what about this poor bastard

She probably sold his bike on ebay!!!!!!!

Wife divorces Chinese running man

A man has been divorced by his wife for running across China to support the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

Wang Yueting, 56, of Chuzhou city, Anhui province, sold his apartment to finance the run, reports Nanjing Morning News.

He spent the money on a six-man support team and a van, on which he's had painted 'Support Beijing Olympics' in both English and Chinese.

Wang has already completed 4,600 miles despite his wife's promise to divorce him if he went ahead with the stunt.

He said: "The run is to promote the Olympic spirit. If you delete the zero from the whole 20,080 miles I intend to run, it makes the date of the Olympics in Beijing - 2008."

Each day, Wang runs besides the van, and a female employee films Wang as he runs. Other members of the team go ahead on bicycles to arrange his route and accommodation.

Comment

The wife was decent totty, so why he would chose to flirt with gutter trash is beyond me.
              Fillet steak is nice, but every now and again you fancy a burger.

Comment

Forget the burger, I fancy Liz Hurley!

Comment

Forget the burger, I fancy Liz Hurley
                  I fear that's one burger past its best before date. Still, in its prime, a class steak and one that got my juices flowing

Comment

How old is she?

Comment

Working...
                    X