• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amateur bullying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amateur bullying

I am being bullied by this bloke at work, but he's rubbish at it. total amateur

when I were a lad, we had proper bullies who knew how to do a damn good bullying job

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

when I were a lad, we had proper bullies who knew how to do a damn good bullying job

When I was a lad I had to walk 24 miles there and back just to be bullied, these young un's today don't know they are born!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You had it lucky. When I was a lad I had to walk 24 miles there and back, giving the bully a piggy back the whole way. And I was grateful for it.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I abide by two simple rules when someone "tries it on" with me: 1) Tell them to f-u-c-k right off before I twat them. 2) Twat them. I've used step 1 many times; non-one has ever had the nerve/stupidity to come back for step 2. Try my two-step plan. It's guaranteed, or your money back.
        Last edited by nomadd; 17 September 2012, 15:17.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
          I abide by two simple rules when someone "tries it on" with me: 1) Tell them to f-u-c-k right off before I twat them. 2) Twat them. I've used step 1 many times; non-one has ever had the nerve/stupidity to come back for step 2. Try my two-step plan. It's guaranteed, or I twat you.
          ftfy
          Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
            ftfy
            You, my son, are a quick learner. I am proud.
            nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
              I abide by two simple rules when someone "tries it on" with me: 1) Tell them to f-u-c-k right off before I twat them. 2) Twat them. I've used step 1 many times; non-one has ever had the nerve/stupidity to come back for step 2. Try my two-step plan. It's guaranteed, or your money back.
              I've used your plan before - but I left out step 1. Very effective.
              Signed sealed and delivered.

Comment

You are all soooo ard

Mor like : Step one - bottom lip starts to quiver
                Step two - bottom starts to quiver
                Step three - Leg it as fast as you can

Last edited by DodgyAgent; 17 September 2012, 16:36.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  You are all soooo ard
                  Fooking typical, a thread title with amateur in it get the pimps attention
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Fooking typical, a thread title with amateur in it get the pimps attention
                    Step outside and say that to my face ... punk.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X