• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslims protest against film

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslims protest against film

What's with these nuts who go out and kill for their god? Is he just too busy to do it himself or what?
    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

I've noticed the media refer to it as 'the film that offends muslims'. Is that it's official title?

If not, surely that's the perfect name for a spoof.

I particularly like the idea of our suicide bomber hero arriving in heaven to be met by 72 virgins, who turn out to be the last 72 desperate teenage boys who blew themselves up without ever getting laid.
    Last edited by doodab; 18 September 2012, 07:00.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
      What's with these nuts who go out and kill for their god? Is he just too busy to do it himself or what?
      It might be interesting to reflect on the question: Is there any cause or principle which you personally would kill or inflict violence for?

Look at an Old Firm game and you'll certainly see many enlightened white Westerners feel that violence to defend the name of their religion is justified.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        It might be interesting to reflect on the question: Is there any cause or principle which you personally would kill or inflict violence for?

Look at an Old Firm game and you'll certainly see many enlightened white Westerners (the "enlightened " ones are the ones sporting green and white colours! ) feel that violence to defend the name of their religion is justified.
        ftfy
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
          As the great lizard from the sky once observed, after 1300 years religions seem to go mad for a while.

Comment

Look at an Old Firm game and you'll certainly see many enlightened white Westerners feel that violence to defend the name of their religion is justified.
            When was there last any tribal violence at an old firm game ?

I remember once talking to some mad Rangers fan who was explaining to me about his 'religious beliefs'. he explained that he was a member of the orange lodge, played a drum in an orange band, threw heavy objects at the Hibernian walk in Coatbridge etc etc etc.

I asked him if he attended church, to which he replied "No, I'm not a f***in' fanatic !!"

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              I particularly like the idea of our suicide bomber hero arriving in heaven to be met by 72 virgins, who turn out to be the last 72 desperate teenage boys who blew themselves up without ever getting laid.
              I doubt most arabs would care.

Though they might get a bit upset if atw had a sofa accident and was the last to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

Hadn't heard that but if so its an excellent social comment, puts some of the gibberish used by vile sicko's who send innocents and the mentally impaired to their deaths in perspective.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  When was there last any tribal violence at an old firm game ?
                  Depends if you mean in the ground, or in the streets before/after? It was only one example, the resident Scots can correct me if Celtic/Rangers fans now shake hands and meet up over a beer afterwards rather than sending death threats.

And to clarify by 'religion' I meant the team allegiance.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Depends if you mean in the ground, or in the streets before/after? It was only one example, the resident Scots can correct me if Celtic/Rangers fans now shake hands and meet up over a beer afterwards rather than sending death threats.

And to clarify by 'religion' I meant the team allegiance.
                    I'm sure they don't meet up for handshakes and beer en masse but proper football violence is a thing of the past (the distant past). There will, I assume, be isolated cases, but probably no more than in Manchester, London etc. Proper football related pitch battles died out in the 70s in Scotland. Casuals in the 80's for example, involved much smaller numbers.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X