• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hunting with dogs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting with dogs

can be hazardous to your health

BBC News - No hard feelings after dog shoots huntsman in France
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    A leaping dog inadvertently shot his master in the hand by catching the trigger of his shotgun during a hunt in the Dordogne, south-western France.
    The accident occurred while the huntsman was taking part in a deer hunt on Sunday with three Blue Gascony Basset hounds near St Michel de Double, near Mussidan.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Shotgun slug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I can see where you're coming from there.....

Deer ? Shotgun ? I don't think so......
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Prolly for wild boar but a deer? Slightest noise or a whiff of a Gauloise and they'd be off.

Comment

Prolly for wild boar but a deer? Slightest noise or a whiff of a Gauloise and they'd be off.
            These are french deer. They probably walk up to the hunters and lie down in front of them.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              These are french deer. They probably walk up to the hunters and lie down in front of them.
              But would the French hunters not be running away as the deer got closer ?
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

My father-in-law used to have a shoot near Petersfield and once accidentally shot his dog (who thankfully made a complete recovery). What goes around....
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  The French are f*ckers when it comes to hunting, if it flys, swims, crawls, runs or jumps the French "Hunter" will shoot at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                    My father-in-law used to have a shoot near Petersfield and once accidentally shot his dog (who thankfully made a complete recovery). What goes around....
                    Yeah, whatever that hunter says about his dog, as sure as "God/Allah/Budha/Vishnu" made little green apples, that dog is going to have an "accident".

Comment

Working...
                    X