• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like Rooney's blown it then...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Rooney's blown it then...

Link

He says 47% of American voters are welfare dependants and will vote for Obama whatever. All caught on tape apparently.

So will this affect when Israel strikes Iran?

Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post

Link

He says 47% of American voters are welfare dependants and will vote for Obama whatever. All caught on tape apparently.

Fergie will drop him for sure

Comment

Link

Also the palestine statement...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
        I think the palestinian comment is going to cause him more problems

Comment

Got a link? Wasn't in my source...

Comment

Got a link? Wasn't in my source...
            Will grab one, effectively said Palestine isn't wanting a peaceful solution, just wants to wipe Israel off the map

Rooney tells it like hes been told it is...

Comment

Will grab one, effectively said Palestine isn't wanting a peaceful solution, just wants to wipe Israel off the map

Rooney tells it like hes been told it is...
              "If I were Iran - a crazed fanatic, I'd say let's get a little fissile material to Hezbollah, have them carry it to Chicago or some other place, and then if anything goes wrong, or America starts acting up, we'll just say, 'Guess what? Unless you stand down, why, we're going to let off a dirty bomb'."

Comment

We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
                - Douglas Adams

Comment

Not necessary sensible to say them and not sure about some details, like that 47%, but some true words from Romney. The Palestine comment is bang on, even if Israel gave up the West bank and Jerusalem to a Palestinian state, the conflict would not stop. They want the end of Israel.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Not necessary sensible to say them and not sure about some details, like that 47%, but some true words from Romney. The Palestine comment is bang on, even if Israel gave up the West bank and Jerusalem to a Palestinian state, the conflict would not stop. They want the end of Israel.
                    I couldn't agree more, but I don't think you'll hear many sensible politicians saying it.

Comment

Working...
                    X