• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Failure to provide service - scary letter template needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failure to provide service - scary letter template needed

Have a supplier who has failed to deliver, has anyone got a copy of a scary letter template that I can send to get a refund
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

If you calm down and organise your thoughts you will be able to write a short letter to them yourself without a template.

In your letter point out:
    1. What section(s) of the contract they breached,
    2. The terms in the contract that state you can have a refund and how long that refund should take,
    3. What you are going to do if they don't give you the refund in the time stated i.e. take legal action.

If there is no time stated for a refund give them 21-30 days to appear reasonable if you intent on taking them to court.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      If you calm down and organise your thoughts you will be able to write a short letter to them yourself without a template.

In your letter point out:
      1. What section(s) of the contract they breached,
      2. The terms in the contract that state you can have a refund and how long that refund should take,
      3. What you are going to do if they don't give you the refund in the time stated i.e. take legal action.

If there is no time stated for a refund give them 21-30 days to appear reasonable if you intent on taking them to court.
      I am calm, I am just lazy as well
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Here you go....

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

but personally I would go for a much more direct approach...

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Here you go....

Enclose a chutney spoon.
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              but personally I would go for a much more direct approach...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to northernladuk again.
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

What service did they fail to provide?

Comment

Working...
                X