• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally sasguru's identity revealed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally sasguru's identity revealed...

here

“I will keep posting until the powers-that-be finally treat online comments sections with the respect they deserve.

“Although not today because my computer crashed last night while I was attempting to find a solution to the problem of hot and horny MILFs.”

I wonder if sas can solve that one?

Comment

That guy looks too chunky to be sas. And too handsome.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I thought that was Gentile without the wig.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          I thought that was Gentile without the wig.

I thought we werent allowed to mention that name without risking a ban ? Rules are relaxed now ?
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            I thought we werent allowed to mention that name without risking a ban ? Rules are relaxed now ?
            Looks like you "thought" wrong.

Comment

Professor Henry Brubaker of the Institute for Studies said: “When Hobbs suggested sending sex offenders to Afghanistan to act as decoys while our troops withdraw safely, I realised his was a rare intellect.
              Truly an inspirational genius.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                The rules are different for spod. Admin's pet......

Comment

Working...
                X