• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM: FAO Troll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM: FAO Troll

Can you change your avatar please. Its distinctly on the other side of NSFW
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Its awesome non the same though!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

All avatars are NSFW, as are those rows of glyphs when you're inputting a post.

It's best to view CUK in stealth mode at clientcos.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

'tis only fer a day m'hearties!

Was wondering if I would get a slap from the bedwetting mods though...It could have been much much worse ..lots of ladies appear to like dressing up as pirates

But will revert to botty wiggle if enough object (tip turn display avatars off in your profile setting)

What say 'ee lads

Aye or Nay

oh arrrrr
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Arrrr, those scurvy dogs not liking a fine wench. I'd make those land lubber dandy's walk the plank.

Comment

Why? We can't see any Raspberry Ripples or Badly Packed Kebabs.
            Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Jesus, I thought only that bed wetter d000gh would complain about this, violating women, or some other dross.

Comment

I suppose it is if you're CUKing at clientco with a 5 foot wide monitor.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

WFH today so I vote for a link to the full sized original image pls.

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
                    Why? We can't see any Raspberry Ripples or Badly Packed Kebabs.
                    And not a single vertical bacon sandwich !
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X