• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomsday preppers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomsday preppers

I love this program. Crazy little feckers with borderline personalities forcing the family to live in shipping containers out in the desert.

This place seems to have quite a few fruitloops, anyone preparing for the end of days?

(it's on sky channel 526 right now if you are interested)

I quite fancy a house in the middle of nowhere. It would be nice to get away from all the hustle and bustle. I can see myself returning to civilisation after 3 or 4 months and walking around town with a massive hardon though. That would be awkward.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I quite fancy a house in the middle of nowhere. It would be nice to get away from all the hustle and bustle. I can see myself returning to civilisation after 3 or 4 months and walking around town with a massive hardon though. That would be awkward.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Guy just fecked his hand firing a gun and passed out.

Comment

Bunch of ******* nutjobs. Can you imagine a world inhabited by those morons if doomsday ever did come?
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

My cave house in the Granada mountains of Spain means I am pretty much set for the armageddon, as long as the broadband stays I am good to go
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              My cave house in the Granada mountains of Spain means I am pretty much set for the armageddon, as long as the broadband stays I am good to go
              One suspects that if Armageddon occurs broadband won't be very useful. You aren't going to be able to buy guns on ebay at that point.

Boredom and a lack of booze will be the main problems.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

One suspects that if Armageddon occurs broadband won't be very useful. You aren't going to be able to buy guns on ebay at that point.

Boredom and a lack of booze will be the main problems.
                I have a fully stocked wine celler, what was the other thing....
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I love this program. Crazy little feckers with borderline personalities forcing the family to live in shipping containers out in the desert.

This place seems to have quite a few fruitloops, anyone preparing for the end of days?

(it's on sky channel 526 right now if you are interested)
                  The end of days is on Sky? Fook me, that Murdoch can get hold of anything

There is a place in the Auvergne where people are preparing for the end of days. Caves, food stacked up, water source protected.

I am just a little pissed off that it's on the 21st, as the wifes birthday is on the 20th and I was rather hoping they could bring it forward a couple of days to save the shopping trip.

Comment

Get yourselves over to The Survival Podcast Forum - Index

A surprisingly decent bunch as it happens. Their TFH forum is a bit much perhaps.
                    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                    X