• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fish based breakfasts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fish based breakfasts

Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs again. Poached eggs and haddock are nice too.

Do you?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs again. Poached eggs and haddock are nice too.

Do you?
    I like hot smoked mackerel on toast with a pached egg.

Comment

Strangely enough I'm just about to cook Kedgeree and thought I'd have a quick look at CUK before I begin.

After a long morning run I find smoked peppered mackerel, eggs, tomatoes, rice and curry powder with some chives are just the thing to re-energise.

yum
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I'd go for a kipper, preferably a fillet for breakfast though. Maybe turn it into a sandwich.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

fish & egg great combination.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab;
            Fish based breakfasts
            To me this means muff diving before the kids wake. Guess I'm on my own on this.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Nothing worse for breakfast!!!!! A nice bowl of cereal or a milkshake for me !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
                Nothing worse for breakfast!!!!! A nice bowl of cereal or a milkshake for me !!!!!
                d000gh's not too keen on the smell of fish either...

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  To me this means muff diving before the kids wake. Guess I'm on my own on this.
                  hmm probably, wrapping your todger in Anchovies and closing your eye's isn't what we meant by a fish breakfast.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Corn hakes.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X