• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a suprise....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a suprise....

Newsnight covers the story that schools are becoming increasingly racially polarised as 'parents choose to send their children to schools that reflect their own ethnic background'.

Tales of 95% white schools... 95% 'non white' schools... trevor phillips wheeled in to say it is a disaster for the country...

Of course, nobody dares to actually speak the obvious; that most immigrants do not want to assimilate, and the local population do not want to lose their own identity.

Bearing in mind the cycles of history that tend to repeat themselves, perhaps trevor phillips will indeed be proven right. Unfortunately Enoch Powell was 'the wrong colour', or maybe people might actually have listened to him and avoided all this.
    Vieze Oude Man

Birds of a feather flock together.

That's what me old mum used to say just before her white extremist meetings on Wednesdays.

Comment

Trolls, suprisingly prefer the company of other Trolls as they tend to eat anything else that comes their way...especially green lizards
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Chatting to a cricket opponent on Sunday, who lives in Wood Green in north-east London. His daughter was in a class with only two others whose first language was English, so in the end he pulled her out and sent her private, which he could barely afford to do.

The skipper of the team was a teacher from somewhere else in north-east London. His school is 91% non-English and growing.

They both want to move out but cannot afford it. They don't blame people for voting BNP.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          Chatting to a cricket opponent on Sunday, who lives in Wood Green in north-east London. His daughter was in a class with only two others whose first language was English, so in the end he pulled her out and sent her private, which he could barely afford to do.

The skipper of the team was a teacher from somewhere else in north-east London. His school is 91% non-English and growing.

They both want to move out but cannot afford it. They don't blame people for voting BNP.
          Do you know how he voted in 1997?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
            Do you know how he voted in 1997?
            No, but I could guess.

Comment

No, but I could guess.
              Was it for 'fairness' ?

If so he is only reaping what he sowed

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                Was it for 'fairness' ?

If so he is only reaping what he sowed
                On second thoughts, I have this impression that if you play cricket, you tend not to vote "round the corner".

Comment

On second thoughts, I have this impression that if you play cricket, you tend not to vote "round the corner".
                  I had to pull my kids out for much the same reasons & I know I not alone, I look on it as just another stealth tax

Comment

Working...
                  X