• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which is best?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is best?

Been struggling with this all morning since listening to my 80s Dance Classics on the drive in to work.

Who did the best version of Funkin' For Jamaica?

I guess it has to be the original Bob Baldwin version but I do like the free form rap and the driving bass that dominates the Tom Browne version.

What do you think?

Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
    What do you think?
    pacharan, is that you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      pacharan, is that you ?
      Yes, it is. Gricer, Malc, PW etc

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        pacharan, is that you ?

Yes, it is that fantasist with his fantasy wife feeding his fantasy son while he is shagging an imaginary bird on the bonnet of his landy in some service station.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
          Been struggling with this all morning since listening to my 80s Dance Classics on the drive in to work.

Who did the best version of Funkin' For Jamaica?

I guess it has to be the original Bob Baldwin version but I do like the free form rap and the driving bass that dominates the Tom Browne version.

What do you think?
          Well I like the Tom Browne Version but i also like the Bob Baldwin version, but which one's best, there's only one way to find out !!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Yes, it is that fantasist with his fantasy wife feeding his fantasy son while he is shagging an imaginary bird on the bonnet of his landy in some service station.
            . Fantastic - that's got some mileage that has.

Once again I deny all knowledge of this Pacharan and these Gricers.

Though that's a slight lie as I've just searched the forum to read some of the posts.

Nuffink to do wiv me guv.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              You mean Gricer, PW and Pachers were all giving Malc a good buggeridge, beam up on the bonnet of their first great western rotary lawnmower. But from a distance it just appeared to be some doggy styles.

Comment

Working...
              X