• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kids Say the Funniest Things

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids Say the Funniest Things

Missus was telling me about something our littlun said at school the other day.

The teacher went round the class asking each child what his/her parents did. The normal answers were forthcoming - teacher, policeman, doctor etc but when my nipper was asked he just said "My daddy lives at work"

Yup, sounds like the average contractor lol.

My LTD is registered to my house

Comment

Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
      Missus was telling me about something our littlun said at school the other day.

The teacher went round the class asking each child what his/her parents did. The normal answers were forthcoming - teacher, policeman, doctor etc but when my nipper was asked he just said "My daddy lives at work"

Yup, sounds like the average contractor lol.
      I had to give him a reason why I only see him Sunday mornings.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Things that didn't happen : Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum - Psych forums

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
          I had to give him a reason why I only see him Sunday mornings.
          Because daddy slept with Auntie Joyce????!!!!!

Comment

Ah this is what my ex suffered from. She'd do all sorts of tulip then deny it, e.g. drinking that bottle of wine, taking that codeine, going out with that guy for a drink

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              Ah this is what my ex suffered from. She'd do all sorts of tulip then deny it, e.g. drinking that bottle of wine, taking that codeine, going out with that guy for a drink
              In that order?
              The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
                Because daddy slept with Auntie Joyce????!!!!!
                NSFW!

Lullaby( The Divorce Song)- Stephen Lynch - YouTube
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                  In that order?
                  Usually, yes

Followed by "it didn't happen"

Comment

When I was about 6 I used to say nubela instead of nebula. But luckily at that age I didn't have to talk about nebulae very often.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X