• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

cognos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cognos

anyone know where i can get my hands on cognos software (v7 and reportnet)

thanks

You mean besides the obvious route of say Amazon.com

or do you mean 'where can I get my hands on a 'free' copy of Cognos software'?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I use edonkey

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
        I use edonkey
        Thief! Stay where you are. A darlek will be along shortly to facilitate your extermination.

Comment

I use edonkey for downloading legal stuff such as cooking recipies and things.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
            I use edonkey for downloading legal stuff such as cooking recipies and things.
            Yeah that's all I use it for too... honest... what? Why are you looking at me like that? Only cooking recipies I f*ckn tell ya! Ok don't be believe me then see if I care.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts
              anyone know where i can get my hands on cognos software (v7 and reportnet)

thanks
              Defo not some free downloading site. You will need to get it from someone who knows...in a business i mean

i have various versions of cognos enterprise planning, but no BI stuff

AJ

Comment

www.cognos.com...speak to the nice people who work for the UK arm, hand over some cash on off you go.

Comment

which nice people are there at Cognos....I've certainly not found any...

And as for handing over some cash, you'd probably be looking at around £5k, those licenses and software is not cheap

Comment

Working...
                  X