• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomed!

m.guardian.co.uk

In an email to the Guardian he says: "Climate change is no longer something we can aim to do something about in a few decades' time, and that we must not only urgently reduce CO2 emissions but must urgently examine other ways of slowing global warming, such as the various geoengineering ideas that have been put forward."

These include reflecting the sun's rays back into space, making clouds whiter and seeding the ocean with minerals to absorb more CO2.

Can't we nuke the sun into oblivion to save our planet?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    m.guardian.co.uk

Easier to move to the North West, for every time I have been there in the past 13 months, it has been clouded over. Or Ireland. Always cloudy there apparently.

Lots of unemployed Painters and Decorators there too...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      You have part of the solution, but the sun bit is wrong.

Comment

Perhaps if everyone opened the fridge doors for a while.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Perhaps if everyone opened the fridge doors for a while.
          I knew someone who really used to do that, the thick tw*t
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It'll be winter soon, that'll help surely? The nights are longer than the days so we'll have less sunshine.

Perhaps a study which uses more than 3 weeks data might be in order?

Comment

Working...
            X