• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You climate skeptics are officially nutters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You climate skeptics are officially nutters

Climate sceptic? You're probably a 'Birther', don't vaccinate your kids ? The Register

Wonderful
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

That makes Blaster Bates

Not wishing to miss anything out, the good prof also hints darkly that your climate sceptic is also the type who probably believes in homeopathic medicine.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Interesting link to homeopathic medicine. Hey! That's it! Maybe climate change is really due to 0.035mg of a gas that leaked from a bath house in Wapping 50 years ago.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

how has homeopathic medicine even got into the NHS?

I think I must have been overseas when it happened, or was it quietly pushed in with little complaint?

Comment

This is a pretty poor argument IMO.

Having said that, there does seem to be an overlap between people who deny the harmful effects of passive smoking and climate skeptics. But I don't know whether there is a statistically significant correlation, let alone a a causal link.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
            how has homeopathic medicine even got into the NHS?

I think I must have been overseas when it happened, or was it quietly pushed in with little complaint?
            It's been in the NHS since the start. There is a move to remove it entirely. But the new health secreatary is apparently a believer in magic spells.
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Homeopathic medicine has been well proven to be effective. It doesn't work the way practitioners claim but if it makes people better what's the problem?
              Last edited by d000hg; 21 September 2012, 10:22. Reason: missed a word!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Homeopathic medicine has been well proven to be effective. It doesn't work the way practitioners claim but if it makes people what's the problem?
                Homeopathic medicine makes people? I'm skpetical about that myself.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Homeopathic medicine has been well proven to be effective. It doesn't work the way practitioners claim but if it makes people what's the problem?
                  Sex makes people HTH

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    Homeopathic medicine makes people? I'm skpetical about that myself.
                    oops

Comment

Working...
                    X