• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phones4u rubbish combined with Orange even more rubbish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phones4u rubbish combined with Orange even more rubbish

Purchased a new phone via Phones4u on Orange network, what a mistake that was. Some how now managed to have 2 accounts with Orange, so 2 bills, Orange dont want to help there customers services is shocking bob can't compute anything the script, Phones4u totally useless, how they hell they got 'Retailer of the year award in 2012' is beyong me.
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.

It's beyong me too.

Comment

their they're calm down

Comment

Those mobile phone companies are just resellers who don't give a tulip about customer service.

If you want decent service you should deal with the network directly.

Yes you pay slightly more but when you have a headache you don't have to fight with non-existent customer service to get something sorted out.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post
          'Retailer of the year award in 2012' is beyong me.
          Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
          It's beyong me too.
          Remember the days of modems and dial up...you'd get the khrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (soz can't work out the right onomatopoeia for this) then the beyong- beyong and you'd be in

always wondered why it went beyong beyong
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
          X