• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People that brush their teeth at work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People that brush their teeth at work

WTF are they all about? Strange behaviour.

They will be washing their smalls in the sinks soon.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Are they Spanish? I think it's a cultural thing. Everyone I worked with in Spain did that after every meal.
    Couldn't help noticing that they weren't so good on the old hand washing front though

Comment

I dont do this myself, but I think its nice behaviour. Much better than stinking at work or fag ash breath.

Comment

If I'm going to snog a colleague behind the filing cabinet, I expect them to have fresh breath.

Comment

UK folks, 2 of them in here that do it at my nearest pissierie

Comment

At lunch time - fine. It's a bit unusual but as long as they don't leave the paste drying in the sink good for them.

Doing it first thing 'cos you rushed in without washing at home - no.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              If I'm going to snog a colleague behind the filing cabinet, I expect them to have fresh breath.
              and I expect them to have big breasts!

Comment

I knew someone who used to brush their teeth whilst stood at the urinals taking a wazz.

Was an "interesting" character.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Toothpaste drying in the sink is the least of the problems once the esteemed customers return.
                  Witnessed one today jamming the trap door open with his foot whilst pissing with the toilet seat down.

I just think they don't know what to do in these facilities.

Comment

They will be washing their smalls in the sinks soon.
                    I brush my teeth and floss after lunch. Ever since getting one of these (a portable needle-like water jet that acts as tooth floss) and seeing how much gunk gets left until night time if you don't brush after meals, the thought of bits of whatever I ate for lunch hanging around in my mouth and between my teeth for another nine or ten hours gives me the shivers.

Comment

Working...
                    X