• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permie: it isn't funny,sorry!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permie: it isn't funny,sorry!

How many permies do you know that they think to get away with a smile from their incompetencies. It simply isn't funny, you are just incompetent.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

How many contractors do you know that they think to get away with a smile from their incompetencies. It simply isn't funny, you are just incompetent.

Mailman

Comment

Hold a meeting at 16:30 today - that's what I did - you should have heard the gnashing and wailing of teeth - Chico would be proud!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
        Hold a meeting at 16:30 today - that's what I did - you should have heard the gnashing and wailing of teeth - Chico would be proud!
        I would have told you to **** off.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          Now that is nasty!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Francko - I thought you were a permie these days?
            HyperD - you sick puppy. I would have had you dragged out by the permies (ouch) and flogged.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
              How many contractors do you know that they think to get away with a smile from their incompetencies. It simply isn't funny, you are just incompetent.

Mailman
              unfortunately of the few contractors I've worked with I've come cross far too many that have blatently blagged their way through the interview and I've had to pick up the pieces once they've b*ggered off... although I'm sure all you guys and gals are all fabulous and I just haven't had the honour of working with you!
              "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Originally posted by janey
                unfortunately of the few contractors I've worked with I've come cross far too many that have blatently blagged their way through the interview and I've had to pick up the pieces once they've b*ggered off... although I'm sure all you guys and gals are all fabulous and I just haven't had the honour of working with you!
                Do you work for a government department?

Comment

Couple of slappings as warnings and then if they are still incompetent , bring in the dobermanns.

Hard Barsuards us contractors but we have to be

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
                    Do you work for a government department?
                    nope never have... I work in the financial services industry
                    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Working...
                    X