• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uppity plebs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uppity plebs

BBC News - Andrew Mitchell row: Police leader attacks Cameron

Makes you wonder who they are going to send in to break the strikes? The army?

It's going to be a long cold winter.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

He probbly thought it was a promotion and he's wondering where his pay rise and six months off for stress are

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

John Tully says police officers feel that the government dislikes the police service
      Only the government?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        He probbly thought it was a promotion and he's wondering where his pay rise and six months off for stress are
        Police pay rises come from Speed Camera fines, silly.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Mitchell said "OK I shouldn't have called the idiot a pleb but then, I'm not institutionally racist, I don't accept bribes from news hacks, I don't systematically falsify statements for decades and I didn't jump on a tube and shoot an innocent student 6 times!"

Allegedly. That's what I'd have said anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            BBC News - Andrew Mitchell row: Police leader attacks Cameron

Makes you wonder who they are going to send in to break the strikes? The army?

It's going to be a long cold winter.
            So criticizing the Police is off the menu
            Depicting Mohammad is off the menu
            Criticizing Israel is off the menu
            Photographing the police, PCOs or royal tits is off the menu.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              So criticizing the Police is off the menu
              Depicting Mohammad is off the menu
              Criticizing Israel is off the menu
              Photographing the police, PCOs or royal tits is off the menu.
              At least there's still anal fisting
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

So where would that leave criticising the police for photographing the quuen's tits while she anallly fists Muhammed?
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                  So where would that leave criticising the police for photographing the quuen's tits while she anallly fists Muhammed?
                  That's fine as long as you're polite about it.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    That's fine as long as you're polite about it.
                    And don't draw it, or photograph it, then publish it.
                    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                    X