• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

merging science and spirituality

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merging science and spirituality

During time in the canaries, following an encounter with a local taxi driver, I discovered spirituality.

W ww.thinkofanelephant.com

May you all find inner peace.

Last edited by oscarose; 23 September 2012, 20:22.
    one day at a time

So know you know - oscarose has joined in order to sell us a book...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I'm irreligious myself, but I think if I were to join a religion it'd need to be one that had chocolate at the heart of their rites. I remember being deeply disappointed at my first holy communion when the communion wafer did not taste like a Refresher as I'd imagined it would, but rather tasted of nothing. The Roman Catholic church should really consider switching to chocolate buttons if they want to attract new members.

Comment

Arguing of religion is like saying my imaginary friend is better than yours!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
          The Roman Catholic church should really consider switching to chocolate buttons if they want to attract new members.
          Even then they'd probably still bugger it up. Chocolate? Only males (and only heterosexual ones) and child molesters are allowed this delicacy. So sayeth the Lord!
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
            Even then they'd probably still bugger it up. Chocolate? Only males (and only heterosexual ones) and child molesters are allowed this delicacy. So sayeth the Lord!
            Any religion that tries to stop women eating chocolate is on a hiding to nothing.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I agree, but in the lasts 3 weeks, spending time in the mountains it has been very spiritual, calm, a peace, tranquil space to enjoy oneself.

No 10 authoritarian commandments, no influences of corporatism, simply peace.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                My imaginary friend is better than yours. She's got chocolate buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                  My imaginary friend is better than yours. She's got chocolate buttons.
                  Mine is wearing a chocolate bikini.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Mine is wearing a chocolate bikini.
                    Mine's got a chocolate butt plug.

Oh hang on...no ... wait...

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X