• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scored!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scored!

I seem to spend a lot of time getting depressed thinking I'm old and over the hill.

I am in my 40s after all so I guess things are beginning to head south.

It's funny though because whenever I feel like this, along comes an event that belies my low opinion of my eligibilty as a decent squeeze.

It happened this very weekend as we were driving back from Cornwall. We popped into KFC at Gordano services and I ordered a family special from a very cute looking Russian chick while the wife was in the bog.

Well, my charm certainly put a twinkle in her eye and she informed me, in a very sexy, gravelly voice as she passed me the bargain bucket, that I had the same bone structure as Nijinsky.

Next thing I know, we're out in the box room for a bit of "fingers and tops"

Shame the wife came back so soon. I'd have liked to have given her a blast of my gentleman's relish.

Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
    I seem to spend a lot of time getting depressed thinking I'm old and over the hill.

It's funny though because whenever I feel like this, along comes an event that belies my low opinion of my eligibilty as a decent squeeze.

It happened this very weekend as we were driving back from Cornwall. We popped into KFC at Gordano services and I ordered a family special from a very cute looking Russian chick while the wife was in the bog.

Well, my charm certainly put a twinkle in her eye and she informed me, in a very sexy, gravelly voice as she passed me the bargain bucket, that I had the same bone structure as Nijinsky.

Shame the wife came back so soon. I'd have liked to have given her a blast of my gentleman's relish.
    Don't get your hopes up, she was prob after a visa.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post

and/or his wallet
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

You know we've heard all this tulip before Pacharan

Exhibit A
        Exhibit B

And there's plenty more where those came from.

Comment

We popped into KFC at Gordano services and I ordered a family special from a very cute looking Russian chick while the wife was in the bog.

Nijinsky? I hope she didn't mean that you look like a horse. Then again, I do know some ladies who get aroused when they are up on theirs.

I did chat up a Russian lady working in the client's canteen a couple of years ago, but I didn't even get as far as a box room.

Comment

:

I know the feeling. Whenever the female species chooses the seat next to me on the train I get the feeling that I have scored.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
              100% WHS.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

She was probably Polish, doubt a Russian could get a work permit for KFC...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  She was probably imaginary, doubt a Russian could get a work permit for KFC...
                  FTFY

Comment

Working...
                  X