• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

locating long time ago lost friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

locating long time ago lost friend

Good day everybody,
    I'm trying to locate a long time ago lost friend, who, I was told, is presently self-employed in Scotland (has his own little business in construction field). All data I have about him is his first and last name, date and place of birth and the last known nationality.
    Question: Is there any UK government website, an online business directory or something where I can find his company name and the contact info with the only little information I have about him?
    Thanks for any reply you may have.

Originally posted by Cadmus Wolf View Post
    Good day everybody,
    I'm trying to locate a long time ago lost friend, who, I was told, is presently self-employed in Scotland...

MF has been banned for a short while. Should be back soon.
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Good day everybody,
      I'm trying to locate a long time ago lost friend, who, I was told, is presently self-employed in Scotland (has his own little business in construction field). All data I have about him is his first and last name, date and place of birth and the last known nationality.
      Question: Is there any UK government website, an online business directory or something where I can find his company name and the contact info with the only little information I have about him?
      Try Company Check

Comment

Search for People, Businesses and Places - 192.com?
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

https://pipl.com/ Pipl Deep Web People Search
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Good day everybody,
            Scotland's Gay and Lesbian Dating site - Gay Scots
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              https://pipl.com/ Pipl Deep Web People Search
              That seems to be US-only.

Comment

Comment

many thanks guys!

How about a UK mobile phone online directory?

P.S. nomadd and paddy don't waste the electronic ink or truth be told, your posts are garbage.

Comment

Hmmm, Scotland? Self employed ? It can be only one...its Gentile !! (S)He will be here shortly to post soon.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X