• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How was your weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was your weekend?

Central heating came on with a vengeance.

Under 7s rugby was cold and wet but the little troopers did great. Week 3 and no.1 son is loving it. Some mockery when I put up a tent for the 4 year old, they weren't laughing 10 mins in.
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

I had a glorious round of golf in the sunshine on Saturday. What's all this about turning the heating on you drip!

Comment

Stayed in bed most of the weekend and got through to the start of Season 4 of Breaking Bad
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Out all weekend sailing on the dart. Glorious Sat, challenging yesterday. Managed to squeak in a 50 miler on the bike too, so a good one all in all.

Comment

London Olympic triathlon on Sunday - weather was so bad that they cut the swim in half for the wave after me, and cancelled it the one after that! Suffering now.
          And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Went to Pepper Pig world on Saturday and then had friends over
            Went to church to babysit on Sunday and then did housework until I eventually went to bed.

Not my most exciting ever.

And I seem to have re-activated my skier's thumb :-(
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

1st racking of the apple wine and making chutney of the last (green) tomatoes.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Kitchen designing
                Cooker shopping
                Attic sorting & packed into boxes

were going for the record of 4 weeks between 1st viewing of a new property last monday and moving in mid october during school autumn holidays while simultaneously i'm working away for 3 nights every 2 weeks.

It's currently empty with no ties, finance is sorted and so it's down to how quick we can pack and get organised.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Played guitar in the church band 3 days in a row (Friday practice for Sunday, Sunday morning, and a special event on Tuesday) - sore fingers now.

Did a little work on my 2nd contract.

Watched the F1.

Ate a kebab.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Drove up to Paradise with #4 son to see the mighty Hoops crush Dundee.
                    Stopped off overnight friday in Preston..................FFS!!! If ever a town needed firebombing it is Preston!!
                    Carried on up to Glasgow saturday morning.
                    Beautiful sunny day and met Minestrone for a pre-match pint!!
                    Down to Auld Ayr for a few more beers on saturday night then after a gloriously sunny stroll along the prom yesterday morning, a decent trip back down to windswept Devon.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X