• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1000/day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000/day

Population growing by 1,000 a day, Office for National Statistics shows - Telegraph

No wonder the roads are packed, school places limited, hospitals failing and house prices rising.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Population growing by 1,000 a day, Office for National Statistics shows - Telegraph

No wonder the roads are packed, school places limited, hospitals failing and house prices rising.
    Misleading thread, I thought you needed to invoke the subs clause in your contract and I was going to apply.

Disappointed lol

Comment

Phew, I thought you were going to say rates have been cut again!

Comment

Phew, I thought your nicotine patches had failed again

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Who blabbed my day rate!!!!

Comment

Eat the oldies, it's the only way.
            Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

I thought it was alluding to how many calories SB eats an hour.

Comment

I said the other day, it isn't going to be too long before we're taxed more, by having more kids, and taxed less, by having fewer.

Maybe once East Europe and other places become richer, we'll have a net loss on migration...

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
                  Who blabbed my day rate!!!!
                  The Turkish lira is doing well.
                  The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Quite interesting, around here school sizes have actually bee dropping of late but then obviously it takes years for any acceleration in birth rates to filter through to schools.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X