• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My new thread about changing thread titles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new thread about changing thread titles

If you misspell your thread title edit your post and press "go advanced" and behold, you can change the thread title.
    Last edited by doodab; 26 September 2012, 18:59.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Have you read the guides ? --------------->

Why don't you ask your accountant ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Is this new? I've looked for it a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Is this new? I've looked for it a few times.
        I think it stops working after you have some replies.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Looks like it is a time limit - have upped it from 5 to 15 minutes. As well as editing via those options try starting a thread and then in the main forum list view double click the edge of the title and you might get the ajaxy edit function that I use to edit them...

Comment

Working...
          X