• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team domination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team domination

Every team needs someone who is across EVERYTHING. I'll take that role. No questions asked. These days I design everything. The BAs consult to me before doing anything. The PM is challenged in every standup. Now the PM emails me off the CC list, to get my agreement... Then sends out an email to the group once I'm onside. But still I dominate the PM in every meeting, despite this secret emailing.

All hard decisions made by me, quickly. Go on, think them through yourself, eventually you'll get to the same conclusions as me but by then I've moved on and I'm analysing you.

Take me on and you better be a super fly player.

The project is like a large game of chess. You think you got one up on me? I just parked a crafty bishop in the corner. Thatll come out in 20 moves time when I mate you from behind.

First.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
      Every team needs someone who is across EVERYTHING. I'll take that role. No questions asked. These days I design everything. The BAs consult to me before doing anything. The PM is challenged in every standup. Now the PM emails me off the CC list, to get my agreement... Then sends out an email to the group once I'm onside. But still I dominate the PM in every meeting, despite this secret emailing.

All hard decisions made by me, quickly. Go on, think them through yourself, eventually you'll get to the same conclusions as me but by then I've moved on and I'm analysing you.

Take me on and you better be a super fly player.

The project is like a large game of chess. You think you got one up on me? I just parked a crafty bishop in the corner. Thatll come out in 20 moves time when I mate you from behind.
      I hope you're better at work than you are at chess.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

RACI!!!

Comment

Forgotten your medication again?

Comment

And I had just completed my shortlist for prospective CUK Village Idiots already
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Roll up, roll up.

Comment

Roll up, roll up.
                White, two sugars for me, love.
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Every team needs someone who is across EVERYTHING.
                  That would be you then. Just like nappy rash............a pain in the @rse with a propensity for bothering small children!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    That would be you then. Just like nappy rash............a pain in the @rse with a propensity for bothering small children!!
                    I have an enviable and relentless capacity for knowledge acquisition and retention. I get to the point quickly. I see the flaws in your argument before you've finished your sentence.
                    I can formulate successful plans under stress when others are lost. I take hardened contractors and lead them to success and enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
                    X