• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Silicon Valley, Silicon Beach, now Silicon Docks.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silicon Valley, Silicon Beach, now Silicon Docks.

Right place, right time, again!

Dublin: Fortune describes it as being cheaper than London, with its low corporate tax rate. It also draws upon the 'Silicon Docks' area of the city, which is home to tech giants such as Google, Zynga, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
    Dublin named as one of best new global cities for start-ups – Fortune - Start Ups - Start-Ups | siliconrepublic.com - Ireland's Technology News Service
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

FFS not again. When will people realise Dublin is like a much duller London.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Never been to Dublin, have you.

Paint The Town Black This Arthur?s Day 2012
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

WHS

Comment

silicon valley is a bit like silicon tits.
          looks good at first glance but totally fake, and as soon as there is a squeeze, the sh1t oozes out in all directions

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

For a time, Scotland had a "Silicon Glen".

I never met him.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              Never been to Dublin, have you.

Paint The Town Black This Arthur?s Day 2012
              I have. It's predictable, cliched, dullsville craic rubbish. And it rains more than London.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I have. It's predictable, cliched, dullsville craic rubbish. And it rains more than London.
                But there are a lot less sasgurus to the square mile

HTH
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  silicon valley is a bit like silicon tits.
                  looks good at first glance but totally fake, and as soon as there is a squeeze, the sh1t oozes out in all directions

Are you sure you weren't squeezing her arse?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Don't forget Silicon Fen in Cambridgeshire and Silicon Roundabout near Old Street in that there London Village
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X