• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For those stuck in the office come 5 O'Clock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those stuck in the office come 5 O'Clock

Not than any respectable contractor would be, but you never know. And for those games shown durng the day.

10 Ways to watch the match ( and keep your job )
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Got sent this today by the other half.

from a command prompt, type in:
    telnet ascii-wm.net 2006

and you get all the fixtures, etc for the world cup in ASCII.

Don't ask me why, it's just doing the round where he works and was obviously set up by someone with too much time on their hands!

I personally couldn't give a stuff about football and will still be at work at 5pm if only to miss the traffic.

Comment

Im leaving now.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Note the graphic on the top of the article - nice and PC, just what you'd expect from the BBC.

Comment

Just had my permie meeting - finished at 17:30.

Sadly only 2 of them were interested in football and they had HD Rec/Video'd the match... curses!!!!

At least the traffic was good coming home. Have to do that again I think...
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I got a train out of London Bridge at 18.16 - fantastic, managed to get a seat all on my own, only about ten people in the whole carriage!

Roll on the next match ..............

Comment

Working...
            X