• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anti-semitic troll turns out to be friend's 17 year old son

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-semitic troll turns out to be friend's 17 year old son

Yikes.

The day I confronted my troll | Leo Traynor | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Then one day something happened that truly frightened me. I don't scare easily but this was vile. I received a parcel at my home address. Nothing unusual there – I get lots of post. I ripped it open and there was a Tupperware lunchbox inside full of ashes. There was a note included, saying, "Say hello to your relatives from Auschwitz". I was physically sick. I was petrified. They had my address. I reported it to the authorities and hoped for the best. Two days later I opened my front door and there was a bunch of dead flowers with my wife's old Twitter username on it. Then that night I received a DM. "You'll get home some day & ur bitches throat will be cut & ur son will be gone."
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

I had an unpleasant experience with a lad of a similar age who was phoning in the middle of the night and making very graphic obscene death threats towards me. Happened regularly over a couple of weeks. He'd been a friend of my son's, and they'd fallen out over something (money I think) and this was his way of dealing with it. I never did confront him, but made sure my son knew I'd recorded a call and would be going to his dad and the police if it happened again. Fortunately it didn't.

Comment

**** that.... I would have beaten him tulipless....if I was his dad or Leo..
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I had an unpleasant experience with a lad of a similar age who was phoning in the middle of the night and making very graphic obscene death threats towards me. Happened regularly over a couple of weeks. He'd been a friend of my son's, and they'd fallen out over something (money I think) and this was his way of dealing with it. I never did confront him, but made sure my son knew I'd recorded a call and would be going to his dad and the police if it happened again. Fortunately it didn't.
        Sorry to hear that.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

And your anti-semitic troll turned out to be a figment of your imagination.

Comment

First phone call, I'd have been around his house waking the family up to 'discuss' things.

If it happened again, the lad would be kicked around town.

My brothers son had an issue with being bullied, so my brother went around the lads house, and beat 9 shades of tulip out of the dad (himself a bit of a tulip), and told the dad he'd do that every time his son bullied my his kid.

It stopped overnight.

These things can be stopped very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
              First phone call, I'd have been around his house waking the family up to 'discuss' things.
              It took him a while to discover who it was and he did contact the dad straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                It took him a while to discover who it was and he did contact the dad straight away.
                It was more in regards to Mudskipper. My fault, I should have quoted him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  And your anti-semitic troll turned out to be a figment of your imagination.
                  ???

George Frederic Watts

Comment

But give me a few minutes of your time and I'll tell you why I'm back and the real truth about exactly why I left in the first place.
                    As opposed to the pretendy truth?

Good on the parents though. I'd have turned any of my offspring in who did what their little tulip did.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X