• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I did it for research claims Pete Townsend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did it for research claims Pete Townsend

LINK

Funny that because that's exactly what I told the horrified women and children who were nearby when I brought the top shelf crashing down in John Menzies whilst trying to procure a copy of Razzle a few years ago
    Last edited by palatino winotype; 28 September 2012, 08:44.

There are also non bongo mags on the top shelf too. I'd have explained that I was after one of those.

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
        LINK

Funny that because that's exactly what I told the horrified women and children who were nearby when I brought the top shelf crashing down in John Menzies whilst trying to procure a copy of Razzle a few years ago
        Which begs the questio:

If stunts your growth why is it they put the "gentleman's magazines" on the top shelf?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
          LINK

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
          There are also non bongo mags on the top shelf too. I'd have explained that I was after one of those.
          Come on. Shameful self bumping there pachers.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

If stunts your growth why is it they put the "gentleman's magazines" on the top shelf?
            Oh is that where they are - With my terrible eyesight, the top shelf is just a blur.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

otherwise known as Pete Townshend

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
                otherwise known as Pete Nonce
                FTFY

Comment

Working...
                X