• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just on the off chance.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just on the off chance.

Does anyone have any idea what hourly or daily rate a decent Altiris Administrator should be getting out of a contract?

... waits to be ridiculed by the App Packagers that have had anything to do with this product.

Originally posted by bennyboy
    Does anyone have any idea what hourly or daily rate a decent Altiris Administrator should be getting out of a contract?

... waits to be ridiculed by the App Packagers that have had anything to do with this product.
    No.
    Next.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Does anyone have an idea who would win in a fight between a lion and a shark. Assuming the lion could swim.

Comment

I thought that might be the case

The shark without a doubt

Comment

I haven't seen too much altiris admin jobs around. They usually double it with Citirx admin and other stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
            I haven't seen too much altiris admin jobs around. They usually double it with Citirx admin and other stuff..
            No there isn't that much around . It's growing though. Altiris offered me an account manager permie position for 40k. I wasn't too keen on the whole kissing some clients ass aspect. I'm not even that keen on Altiris as whole. I wouldn't risk my reputation recommending it to a client.

Comment

spelling spelling spelling
              its arthiritis

Comment

I'm not even that keen on Altiris as whole. I wouldn't risk my reputation recommending it to a client.
                I took that approach with Microsoft. Seems to have done wonders to my reputation!
                Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
                  Does anyone have an idea who would win in a fight between a lion and a shark. Assuming the lion could swim.
                  But do we also assume that the Shark can run on dry land ?

Aha , now I think that topic was covered in the book The Story of Pi and the winner was ..no I will not spoil the book for you.

They sought it with thimbles, they sought it with care;
                  They pursued it with forks and hope;
                  They threatened its life with a railway-share;
                  They charmed it with smiles and soap.

In the midst of the word he was trying to say,
                  In the midst of his laughter and glee,
                  He had softly and suddenly vanished away---
                  For the Snark *was* a Boojum, you see.
                  Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 15 June 2006, 15:57.

Comment

I asked the Altiris Contractor & he reckons £350 upwards a day is the ballpark

*Note he is Australian so presumably one should adjust upwards for one of Gods own
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X