• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best News of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best News of the day

Those too snobby to read The Sun (or not into their regular brill stories about nice little animals) may have missed the best news of the day:

Gordon Brown cancelled speech in New York as only one person showed up | The Sun |News

How totally deserved. (Although not as deserved as being shot obviously)
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Those too snobby to read The Sun (or not into their regular brill stories about nice little animals) may have missed the best news of the day:

Gordon Brown cancelled speech in New York as only one person showed up | The Sun |News

How totally deserved. (Although not as deserved as being shot obviously)

Agree with you there Xog, hope he gets the message.

Comment

He's the envoy for education? You couldnt make this stuff up.

Comment

It was in the Telegraph too

Gordon Brown cancels a UN press conference after just one reporter turns up - Telegraph
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Damn! Read the DT but missed it. I could have quoted the DT instead of admitting to reading The Sun.
          bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Damn! Read the DT but missed it. I could have quoted the DT instead of admitting to reading The Sun.
            Pleb
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Pleb
              Elitist! Ban him! Ban him!
              bloggoth

Comment

Thanks to the free advertising I'm getting here, I'm hoping to double the attendance at the next gig.

If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

I saw it in the DT.

NOT the Sun.

Comment

Yesterdays... so the soar away Sun is a day behind
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X