• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shall I start carrying a knife

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shall I start carrying a knife

For the 4th time now I've been threatened with a knife (I'm just a magnet for tards).

Should I start carrying one myself for defence purposes?

If so, what the hell can I get away with carrying?
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

You REALY need to move to a better area.

Comment

Yes but I can't for various reasons at the moment.

Not only that, it was a nice area I got threatened in!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
        Yes but I can't for various reasons at the moment.

Not only that, it was a nice area I got threatened in!
        Obviously not nice enough.

Comment

I was thinking about carrying a baseball bat, but I'd need a trench coat and a skin head to get away with that. Hmm - *thinks*

Originally posted by ALM
          Obviously not nice enough.
          Kingston upon Thames actually! Fairly nice. Around 8-9 on the "I'm not scared to walk the streets scale"

Ironically it was a crack head wanting money. He got shirty when I said "not unless you take VISA!"

Comment

For the 4th time now I've been threatened with a knife (I'm just a magnet for tards).

Should I start carrying one myself for defence purposes?

If so, what the hell can I get away with carrying?
            You shouldn’t keep insulting the chefs when you eat out!
            HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

I was thinking about carrying a baseball bat, but I'd need a trench coat and a skin head to get away with that. Hmm - *thinks*

Kingston upon Thames actually! Fairly nice. Around 8-9 on the "I'm not scared to walk the streets scale"

Ironically it was a crack head wanting money. He got shirty when I said "not unless you take VISA!"
              They spread out from the Cambridge estate, cos "It's out territory". quote from a run in with one such chap.
              Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
                You shouldn’t keep insulting the chefs when you eat out!

I've only ever done that once, when I recieved a fried egg that was still mostly uncooked. It ended up all over the floor as the bugger refused to do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
                  They spread out from the Cambridge estate, cos "It's out territory". quote from a run in with one such chap.
                  Shouldn't we just nuke half of these estates or at least cut their cocks off so they can't spread the disease.

Comment

My advice is to outsmart the muggers by looking more desperate than they are, always dress shabbily with plenty of stubble and adopt a menacing glare at anyone in your vicinty.

PS Dont try this in the office kids

Comment

Working...
                    X