• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who wear's naff tracksuits and rapes young girls?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wear's naff tracksuits and rapes young girls?

BBC News - Jimmy Savile accused of sexual abuse

Sir Jimmy Savile has been accused of sexual abuse against underage teenage girls in an ITV1 documentary to be shown on Wednesday.

Exposure: The Other Side of Jimmy Savile will include several interviews with alleged victims of the DJ and TV presenter, who died last year.

Sir Jimmy was never charged with any abuse offences during his lifetime.

One complaint was made to Surrey Police in 2007 but following an investigation, no further action was taken.
    I have no desire to watch the program but I guess its gonna be an hour of conjecture and hearsay where guilt is assumed but never implicitly stated by the show's creators.

Another nail in the coffin of journalism.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    BBC News - Jimmy Savile accused of sexual abuse

I have no desire to watch the program but I guess its gonna be an hour of conjecture and hearsay where guilt is assumed but never implicitly stated by the show's creators.

Another nail in the coffin of journalism.
    Your dad? I can't of course prove this, but as it's hearsay it don't matter does it?

What you say, terrible Journalism, but as you're first to put it up!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Your dad? I can't of course prove this, but as it's hearsay it don't matter does it?

What you say, terrible Journalism, but as you're first to put it up!
      And my discussion was on the journalism not the content!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

but as it's hearsay it don't matter does it?
        As he's dead it doesnt matter.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
          I bet it does to the women. (allegedly)
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
            I disagree. It matters far more as he cannot defend himself. I was never a fan of him - except his charity exploits. But this is shocking.

Anyway, we all agree its a shoddy piece of journalism so nothing to argue about.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I disagree. It matters far more as he cannot defend himself. I was never a fan of him - except his charity exploits. But this is shocking.

Anyway, we all agree its a shoddy piece of journalism so nothing to argue about.
              I think most agree. It's shoddy journalism, and to be honest if you are going to make an accusation like that do it when someone can defend themselves whether right or wrong. Speaking ill of the dead and all that.

Comment

I think most agree. It's shoddy journalism, and to be honest if you are going to make an accusation like that do it when someone can defend themselves whether right or wrong. Speaking ill of the dead and all that.
                Yeah. A bit like insulting posters when they are banned.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Yeah. A bit like insulting posters when they are banned.
                  Who's banned?

Comment

Who's banned?
                    No-one you would have heard of. While they were away they got a bit of a kicking. But they are back now.

Comment

Working...
                    X