• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boomed

Got a call on Friday via my network, can I go to clientco at Dutch TV for interview on Monday morning for an Agile Testing job. Yes of course, went to interview with CTO who said 'can you start tomorrow' at the end of the interview. Meanwhile I'd had a '1st interview' at an electricity firm, who said they want me but their manager has to meet me after his holiday to approve. I warned them that anything could happen in a few days, and it did. More money, immediate decision and a more interesting project.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Comment

thx for sharing good news.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Lol, call that a boom? Looks a bit feable to me.

Congrats on the boom MTT.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Congrats
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Where’s the KABOOM? There’s meant to be an earth shattering KABOOM

And for MTT
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Boom, boom, boom

Comment

Working...
                    X