PDA

View Full Version : Do you want me in your team?

aussielong
2nd October 2012, 10:28
In the last week I've done a huge amount of development and got the project back on track. In today's standup I find out the BA is writing the requirements for dev work I did months ago. Looking up at the ceiling I barked "WHAT?". I then put my red beams on the BA who could not even look me in the eye. BA muttered something inaudible and shuffled from one foot to the other. The PM intervenes asking me which ticket im working on. I completely ignored that question, and got stuck into the BA. "Have you done my test cases?". BA shakes head, still shoe gazing. I call "right, meeting over" and everyone slopes off. The PM is stumped.

SimonMac
2nd October 2012, 10:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k37YShXNd2s

Sorry, but I'm out!

shaunbhoy
2nd October 2012, 10:33
If I am ever setting up a team that requires the services of a Grade A asshole, I'll be sure to give you a call to fulfill that function.
Until then..................dream on.

HTH

:eyes

Pondlife
2nd October 2012, 10:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjCSK0oOlI

d000hg
2nd October 2012, 10:38
The PM is stumped.This part is believable at least.

cojak
2nd October 2012, 10:38
I've finally figured AL - he's having a larf! :laugh

What a little joker he is, no-one could be that much of a prize tit in real life. :rolleyes:

fckvwls
2nd October 2012, 10:42
You wouldn't be long for the world in my team. As PM, I reckon you'd be gone within 6 weeks tops.

alreadypacked
2nd October 2012, 10:43

What a little joker he is, no-one could be that much of a prize tit in real life. :rolleyes:

+1

Zippy
2nd October 2012, 10:45

Oh right. When can the rest of us start AL?

sasguru
2nd October 2012, 10:49
Thing is he comes on here trolling with all the subtlety his countrymen are renowned for :laugh:laugh and finds takers every time. Joke is on the biters not the bitee, to coin a word and a phrase.

Bunk
2nd October 2012, 10:54
He reminds me of an unfunny version of Noah Stokes (http://noahstokes.com/hot-as-the-sun.php).

Old Hack
2nd October 2012, 11:03
I like the correlation between his posting times and those of having spent 5 hours in the pub after work...

He's a funny little fecker really, unless you think he actually believes his tulipe.

doomage
2nd October 2012, 11:10
He reminds me of an unfunny version of Noah Stokes (http://noahstokes.com/hot-as-the-sun.php).

I thought an unfunny version of Shooter McGavin:

http://www.eatlocalmemphis.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/shooter1.jpg

Shooter McGavin: You're in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!
Happy Gilmore: [laughing] You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
Shooter McGavin: [long pause] No!

Doggy Styles
2nd October 2012, 11:15
In the last week I've done a huge amount of development and got the project back on track. In today's standup I find out the BA is writing the requirements for dev work I did months ago. Looking up at the ceiling I barked "WHAT?". I then put my red beams on the BA who could not even look me in the eye. BA muttered something inaudible and shuffled from one foot to the other. The PM intervenes asking me which ticket im working on. I completely ignored that question, and got stuck into the BA. "Have you done my test cases?". BA shakes head, still shoe gazing. I call "right, meeting over" and everyone slopes off. The PM is stumped.Good on yer, Blue! We need someone here to get stuff done! :D

Just a small point, hardly worth mentioning really, but how did you complete the development months before the requirements were known? :confused:

alreadypacked
2nd October 2012, 11:19
Good on yer, Blue! We need someone here to get stuff done! :D

Just a small point, hardly worth mentioning really, but how did you complete the development months before the requirements were known? :confused:

:rollin:

chef
2nd October 2012, 11:30

brilliant, for a web dev he has one of the worst pages I've ever seen. 1 of his just 6 "amazing" sites has page unknown, 1 is coming soon created in 2009 !!! and the other 4 are hardly worth bragging about.

but apparently he did have the idea for twitter first so thats worth paying the epic sum of 15$ an hour for !!

Bunk
2nd October 2012, 11:46
brilliant, for a web dev he has one of the worst pages I've ever seen. 1 of his just 6 "amazing" sites has page unknown, 1 is coming soon created in 2009 !!! and the other 4 are hardly worth bragging about.

but apparently he did have the idea for twitter first so thats worth paying the epic sum of 15$ an hour for !!

It's a spoof page, I don't think he's actually that crap. Aussielong on the other hand...

BrilloPad
2nd October 2012, 11:51
The PM is stumped.

And so am I.

I would love to hear what your colleagues say about you.

SimonMac
2nd October 2012, 11:56
Just a couple of small points, hardly worth mentioning really, One how did you complete the development months before the requirements were known? And two how did you complete the development months before the requirements were known?

Now I realise that technically speaking that's only one flaw but I thought that it was such a big one that it was worth mentioning twice.

FTFY

Old Hack
2nd October 2012, 11:58
Good on yer, Blue! We need someone here to get stuff done! :D

But, in his defence, he is that important, the clients must defer their requirements to his as he is that good, surely he already knew what they wanted.

Or he's been drinking.

Guess we'll just have to leave that out there.

doodab
2nd October 2012, 13:09
Do you want me in your team?

No.

eek
2nd October 2012, 13:52
Only if I was leaving tomorrow and hated everyone else in it.

FTFY

tractor
2nd October 2012, 16:09
In the last week I've done a huge amount of development and got the project back on track. In today's standup I find out the BA is writing the requirements for dev work I did months ago. Looking up at the ceiling I barked "WHAT?". I then put my red beams on the BA who could not even look me in the eye. BA muttered something inaudible and shuffled from one foot to the other. The PM intervenes asking me which ticket im working on. I completely ignored that question, and got stuck into the BA. "Have you done my test cases?". BA shakes head, still shoe gazing. I call "right, meeting over" and everyone slopes off. The PM is stumped.

Why was he on the ceiling?
Were you laying on the floor?
Are you a dingo?

He probably had difficulty looking you in the eye because yours are crossed in a kind of 'Hills have eyes' way?

sasguru
2nd October 2012, 16:13
He hasn't come back. I think he posted just when the coke rush started abating.

Gentile
2nd October 2012, 16:29

I don't know, I've met a (mercifully small number) of people in real life that actually were that arrogant and deluded about their own self-importance. You must have encountered some too: you've banned several of them.

EternalOptimist
2nd October 2012, 18:13
I always thought AussieLong was some sort of data type, like an int, varchar or long

maybe he sees himself as a bigInt, whereas we see a big cnt

:rolleyes:

mudskipper
2nd October 2012, 18:18
I always thought AussieLong was some sort of data type, like an int, varchar or long

maybe he sees himself as a bigInt, whereas we see a big cnt

His threads are a floating point operation.

EternalOptimist
2nd October 2012, 18:22
His threads are a floating point operation.

lol

in Oz they have this pleb dish called a pie floater (a pie in mushy peas)

maybe he is a pi floater

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBUjxE1e8k-0RhWSkG7wdIxUM7m8SHJPNaPIjm-3sRBENxrnpm

Old Hack
2nd October 2012, 18:48
I don't know, I've met a (mercifully small number) of people in real life that actually were that arrogant and deluded about their own self-importance.

Oh that does make me chuckle. I am sure I don't need to point something out here....

Floater, that brings back memories of staggering through Woolloomooloo at god knows half past stupid in the morning and stopping by Harry's Cafe de wheels and ordering one. Surprisingly nice, and much better than a kebab for full drunken goodness.

mudskipper
2nd October 2012, 20:09
Oh that does make me chuckle. I am sure I don't need to point something out here....

Floater, that brings back memories of staggering through Woolloomooloo at god knows half past stupid in the morning and stopping by Harry's Cafe de wheels and ordering one. Surprisingly nice, and much better than a kebab for full drunken goodness.

I do love the Aussie place names.

I got particularly excited when we drove through Wollongong - I remember my first installation of Wollongong TCP/IP on my windoze 3.1 machine back in 1992...

aussielong
2nd October 2012, 20:48
He hasn't come back. I think he posted just when the coke rush started abating.

I had a bath, a glass of merlot and got stuck into a book. I'm up at 5am these days. I can't be hanging around dodgy forums all evening waiting for some anon to slip up so I can put the boot in.

doodab
2nd October 2012, 21:01
I had a bath, a glass of merlot and got stuck into a book. I'm up at 5am these days. I can't be hanging around dodgy forums all evening waiting for some anon to slip up so I can put the boot in.

You need a hobby.

aussielong
2nd October 2012, 21:03
Why was he on the ceiling?
Were you laying on the floor?
Are you a dingo?

He probably had difficulty looking you in the eye because yours are crossed in a kind of 'Hills have eyes' way?

I was looking up for inspiration. You're very male oriented aren't you?

aussielong
2nd October 2012, 21:11
I like the correlation between his posting times and those of having spent 5 hours in the pub after work...

He's a funny little fecker really, unless you think he actually believes his tulipe.

You're like the duracell bunny, you just go blindly on and on and on ...stick one foot out and trip you up , and you go round and round in circles on your back not even realising you're on the floor.

TestMangler
2nd October 2012, 21:16
I don't know, I've met a (mercifully small number) of people in real life that actually were that arrogant and deluded about their own self-importance. You must have encountered some too: you've banned several of them.

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

:rollin: :rollin:

*******' amazing !!

You make Aussielong look like a shy retiring type who has no appreciation of his own ability !!

tractor
2nd October 2012, 21:37
I was looking up for inspiration. You're very male oriented aren't you?

That's either a Freudian wish or an offer, either way you are barking up the wrong ceiling Sheila. HTH.

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 07:13
I do love the Aussie place names.

I got particularly excited when we drove through Wollongong - I remember my first installation of Wollongong TCP/IP on my windoze 3.1 machine back in 1992...

I worked out in the bush from 87 to 91 and there are some tremendous names! I hitchiked across Aus in the winter of 86-87 and got stuck in a few places of which my favourite was Iron Knob.

Is this Aussielong someones sockie who's having a giggle? Surely no one is about actually like this, who speaks like this, well apart from Gentile?

doomage
3rd October 2012, 08:07
I was looking up for inspiration.

Were you lying on your back, thinking of England?

doodab
3rd October 2012, 08:13
Were you lying on your back, thinking of England?

Laaaaand of hope and glooooory....

aussielong
3rd October 2012, 08:14
I worked out in the bush from 87 to 91 and there are some tremendous names! I hitchiked across Aus in the winter of 86-87 and got stuck in a few places of which my favourite was Iron Knob.

Is this Aussielong someones sockie who's having a giggle? Surely no one is about actually like this, who speaks like this, well apart from Gentile?

Overland it's not a bad trip.
Hidden away in the bush.
Idyllic landscapes.
Sunsets to die for.
Alice springs is worth a look.
Cairns is just a springboard.
Up to Cape Trib and beyond.
Ningaloo has worlds best reef diving.
Townsvilles a nice spot too.

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 08:53
Hidden away in the bush.
Idyllic landscapes.
Sunsets to die for.

Hot, very hot getting across the Nullabor. Camped out at night, and thats something to behold, if not done before.

No fan of Alice, must admit, but Darwin worth a look. Cairns great for a night out, but yes, Cape Trib possibly one of the best places I have been in the world, then overland up to cooktown and beyond is a mighty trip/

We found the top edge of Ningaloo to be the best, just on the Northern tip north of Exmouth. Beach dives and no one about, so you can camp all alone under the stars. Made me wonder why all those fools fire over the the Great Barrier Reef and are herded from atol to atol, boat to boat.

No fan of townsville, I must admit, but Port Douglas was a good crack, and the CSL there is possibly the best food you'll have i the area, and on the cheap.

I'd winter in Cape Trib, make no mistake. But have also seen my fair share of crocks and the angry snakes to know you have to keep an eye open most of the time

DodgyAgent
3rd October 2012, 08:59
Hot, very hot getting across the Nullabor. Camped out at night, and thats something to behold, if not done before.

No fan of Alice, must admit, but Darwin worth a look. Cairns great for a night out, but yes, Cape Trib possibly one of the best places I have been in the world, then overland up to cooktown and beyond is a mighty trip/

We found the top edge of Ningaloo to be the best, just on the Northern tip north of Exmouth. Beach dives and no one about, so you can camp all alone under the stars. Made me wonder why all those fools fire over the the Great Barrier Reef and are herded from atol to atol, boat to boat.

No fan of townsville, I must admit, but Port Douglas was a good crack, and the CSL there is possibly the best food you'll have i the area, and on the cheap.

I'd winter in Cape Trib, make no mistake. But have also seen my fair share of crocks and the angry snakes to know you have to keep an eye open most of the time

Why dont you two spare us the boring detail of your large desert of cultural nothingness and become pen pals

MarillionFan
3rd October 2012, 09:03
Why dont you two spare us the boring detail of your large desert of cultural nothingness and become pen pals

Don't be so tight. This could be the beginning of another beautiful CUK relationship. Do I need to get a new hat yet?

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 09:06
Why dont you two spare us the boring detail of your large desert of cultural nothingness

But you do this every day, why should we stop?

sasguru
3rd October 2012, 09:09

:laugh:laugh WHS

BlasterBates
3rd October 2012, 10:09
Hidden away in the bush.
Idyllic landscapes.
Sunsets to die for.

It doesn't rhyme...

Overland not a bad trip, hidden away in the bush
Idyllic landscapes, no need to rush
Sunsets to die for
Alice Spings worth a look, I saw
Cairns is just a spring board
Up to Cape Trib and still not bored
Ningaloo has the worlds best reef diving
Townsville a nice spot for skiving.

.....needs a few more lines and a punch line, but it's getting there

SimonMac
3rd October 2012, 10:35

Can someone less lazy than me mock up a Aussie Brokeback Mountain poster with these two please?

MarillionFan
3rd October 2012, 10:40
Can someone less lazy than me mock up a Aussie Brokeback Mountain poster with these two please?

Why? Do you want to knock one out? :winker:

shaunbhoy
3rd October 2012, 11:09

+1

:laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ljNnUflLmk

What a pair of needy :winker:

aussielong
3rd October 2012, 11:13
Townsville to Magnetic Island
Harbord to Palm Beach
Illawarra to The 'Gong
Canberra through Fishwick
Kakkadoo from Darwin
Fremantle to Subiaco
Ulladulla to Jervis bay
Cronulla through Bundina
Katherine from Carpentaria
South Yarra from Fitzroy!

NotAllThere
3rd October 2012, 11:14

And others we've let stay. :ohwell

shaunbhoy
3rd October 2012, 11:15
Harbord to Palm Beach
Illawarra to The 'Gong
Kakkadoo from Darwin
Fremantle to Subiaco
Ulladulla to Jervis bay
Cronulla through Bundina

WTF is that? A list of escape tunnels that people have dug?

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 11:50
+1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ljNnUflLmk

What a pair of needy :winker:

Hahahahahahaha, hahahahahaha.

Oh, that was good, coming from the fat cock who needs a support network to cover his eating disorders.

Oh my, that did make me smile.

Thanks Shaunyboy, you really prove that an ex-squaddie is capable of licking the bottom of the barrel, and many windows nearby.

Well done.

shaunbhoy
3rd October 2012, 11:57
Hahahahahahaha, hahahahahaha.

Well done.

Word to the wise. Stick to threads related to masturbation. You are in your comfort zone discussing that.

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 12:01
Word to the wise. Stick to threads related to masturbation. You are in your comfort zone discussing that.

Sorry shaunyboy, like others here I should be supporting your weight loss, for that's what that thread was about. But honestly, calling someone needy when you post how fat you are and ask for support whilst you (fail) your diet is beyond funny mate.

Needy fat chunt calls someone needy.

You couldn't make this shite up. No wonder most people think ex squaddies are dumb, for they prove themselves to be over and over again...

WHat a fat, stupid :winker:

fullyautomatix
3rd October 2012, 12:33

This certainly deserves the gong for the most ironical post of the year !

shaunbhoy
3rd October 2012, 14:50
Some hot air desperately expelled in a vain attempt to convince us that OH is not socially inept

How are you and AL getting on with your antipodean reminiscing OH?

http://www.movieposterdb.com/posters/06_01/2005/0388795/l_78339_0388795_47006d5d.jpg

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 16:12
Some drivel intended to deflect from the fact Shaunyboy is a needy fat scottish retard

Then some random smileys showing off his ex squaddie background

Aw SB, are you still strugglign with yuor weight?

Never mind, all those friends who support you in your weight loss will be back soon to let you know everything will be ok...

44 lbs ffs, that makes you over 17 stone, and 5'8". No wonder you can only walk for exercise

Too funny for words.

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 16:14
How are you and AL getting on with your antipodean reminiscing OH?

http://www.movieposterdb.com/posters/06_01/2005/0388795/l_78339_0388795_47006d5d.jpg

...and couldn't even be bothered to correct his stupidity

Way too funny...

shaunbhoy
3rd October 2012, 16:50
You wrap your idiocy around yourself like a comfort blanket. Quite touching really.
Getting ridiculed and rejected by your father and brothers must have really damaged you eh?

After all, it is hardly your fault that, unlike them, you were not considered tough and/or bright enough for a military career.
Someone had to stay home and water the plants and help mummy.

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 17:08
You wrap your idiocy around yourself like a comfort blanket. Quite touching really.
Getting ridiculed and rejected by your father and brothers must have really damaged you eh?

After all, it is hardly your fault that, unlike them, you were not considered tough and/or bright enough for a military career.
Someone had to stay home and water the plants and help mummy.

The oxymoron from the moron. Fantastic stuff!

Couldn't make this stuff up.

Needy fat scottish chunt

shaunbhoy
3rd October 2012, 17:23
No need to make this stuff up.

Nerve....touched.....too easy.
You really need to stop turning up at these jousts armed only with the intellectual equivalent of a rolled-up copy of the Woman's Weekly.

:poke:

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 17:30
Nerve....touched.....too easy.
You really need to stop turning up at these jousts armed only with the intellectual equivalent of a rolled-up copy of the Woman's Weekly.

:poke:

You think this is a joust? Seriously? A bloke who links the terms 'miltary career' and 'intelligence', a chap who cautions about being needy, whilst posting on a needy thread. A man so drawn to irony, he lambasts his own actions.

No my poor lad, if you think this is a joust, you're as touched as most on here think you are.

The worst thing about you fat boy, is I actually think you believe your own press; you're as intellectually capable as a wet paper bag, or the feathers that seem to reside inside that skull of yours.

Nerve touched, jesus, you couldn't make it up. You'd need a stab with a spear to touch one of your nerves fat boy

shaunbhoy
3rd October 2012, 17:47
You take being a sad twunt to a new dimension.

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 17:55
You take being a sad twunt to a new dimension.

...and yet still I can't find the universe you inhabit.

As young lads, we used to love nothing better than to go over to the army camps and the local nightclubs, as they were full of squaddies wives desperate for a good seeing to, as their drunk, stupid and dull husbands were away on exercise. Twice a week, never a failure. I am hoping that if you have kids, this is where they came from fat boy as we really don't want your genes in the pool.

44 fecking pounds, and you've only just got out of the obese bracket. Fook me, you must really be some big ass unit Shaunyboy.

shaunbhoy
3rd October 2012, 18:42
As young lads, we used to love nothing better than to go over to the army camps and the local nightclubs, as they were full of squaddies wives desperate for a good seeing to, as their drunk, stupid and dull husbands were away on exercise

Didn't you say your father was in the Army?

That might explain a lot. Game girl your mum was she? :wink

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 19:06
Didn't you say your father was in the Army?

That might explain a lot. Game girl your mum was she? :wink

You said my father was in the army. It's funnier as you keep harrying on about it ;)

So I am guessing your wife was one for bandying it about when you were away. Win win I guess, as you always did prefer the boys.

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 19:09
I can see why you're angry:

44 lbs and still obese, middle aged jock who likes a pint and a wife who you knew was bandying it about when you were on exercise.

I might be angry with all that on me.

It makes sense fat boy

Kisses anyway, I am off for the night.

aussielong
3rd October 2012, 21:41
T ownsville to Magnetic Island
H arbord to Palm Beach
I llawarra to The 'Gong
C anberra through Fishwick
K akkadoo from Darwin
F remantle to Subiaco
U lladulla to Jervis bay
C ronulla through Bundina
K atherine from Carpentaria
S outh Yarra from Fitzroy!

HTH

EternalOptimist
3rd October 2012, 21:46
HTH

yawn.

are you still here ?

aussielong
3rd October 2012, 21:53
yawn.

are you still here ?

Here he is! Good to see all the top thickos turning up on my thread.

MarillionFan
3rd October 2012, 22:04
Hidden away in the bush.
Idyllic landscapes.
Sunsets to die for.

ROFL. :rollin:

Totally pwned.

Classic. :rollin:

EternalOptimist
3rd October 2012, 22:09
Here he is! Good to see all the top thickos turning up on my thread.

There are two main differences betwen you and I

The first is that I know I am a thicko, whilst you do not know that you are one

The second is that I realise your thread is a place to visit if I need a pointer on how not to behave in a contract situation, whereas you think it is a place to visit if you are in need of an erection

aussielong
3rd October 2012, 22:14
There are two main differences betwen you and I

The first is that I know I am a thicko, whilst you do not know that you are one

The second is that I realise your thread is a place to visit if I need a pointer on how not to behave in a contract situation, whereas you think it is a place to visit if you are in need of an erection

Ah diddums. Stick with me kid, and you'll go far.

EternalOptimist
3rd October 2012, 22:18
Ah diddums. Stick with me kid, and you'll go far.

I like to think that you too, will go far.

the further the better

aussielong
3rd October 2012, 22:56
I like to think that you too, will go far.

the further the better

Look at you, playing hard to get.

EternalOptimist
3rd October 2012, 23:10
Look at you, playing hard to get.

ah. so when it comes down to it

you dont really have much.

do you ?

aussielong
3rd October 2012, 23:40
ah. so when it comes down to it

you dont really have much.

do you ?

The thing about you is you present reasonable ideas wrapped up in false modesty. You're smart but you've had to dumb it down on the Wirral to avoid getting a good hiding. Web development has given you a means to rise above your scratter peers.

...but that makes no difference to me. If you need to be disciplined I would be the man to do it.

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 08:04
ROFL. :rollin:

Totally pwned.

Classic. :rollin:

Yup. Hats off to AL. He has succeeded in making OH look like an even bigger koont than he manages on his own. No mean feat!

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 09:32
Yup. Hats off to AL. He has succeeded in making OH look like an even bigger koont than he manages on his own. No mean feat!

A couple a pointers here fat boy, unless he was talking to you (as it was in the plural fat boy), he said THICKCOONTS, which means he'll done us all, using your vernacular. But once again, you are too dense to see it, thinking it was aimed at me. I don't need prose to hide behind, for he knows I think he's a worthless chunt.

You are a tosser of the highest magnitude fatboy.

44lbs loss, still obese and your wife bandied it about while you were on exercise.

Champion, no wonder you are an angry little ginger tosser. Jeez, all that, imagine if you were a jock too, that would really send someone over the edge

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 09:47
:tumble:

Le punchbag et arrive!!

How are you enjoying life as AL's biatch then needyboy?

:yay:

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 09:51
Le punchbag et arrive!!

How are you enjoying life as AL's biatch then needyboy?

:yay:

Surprised you quoted here first fat boy and not to your support network....

Bien, aussi le branleur est arrivé

EternalOptimist
4th October 2012, 09:56
oi. English please, youse two

aussielong
4th October 2012, 09:57
A couple a pointers here fat boy, unless he was talking to you (as it was in the plural fat boy), he said THICKCOONTS, which means he'll done us all, using your vernacular. But once again, you are too dense to see it, thinking it was aimed at me.

Check the thread, I did you twice.

HTH

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 09:58

HTH

But used a plural?

Bit odd really aussielover. Prose? All these references to dominating, or disciplining male team members.

I am sensing a pattern here.

MarillionFan
4th October 2012, 10:28
But used a plural?

Bit odd really aussielover. Prose? All these references to dominating, or disciplining male team members.

I am sensing a pattern here.

Well your pattern matching sucks. AL put in a classic pattern in his list and you completely failed to spot it. :laugh

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 10:44
Well your pattern matching sucks. AL put in a classic pattern in his list and you completely failed to spot it. :laugh

He'd replied to a post about Australia, I commented on it. Yes, I didn't see the insult to me, or to all of you.

My bad.

Start another thread about me MF, go on, bet you'll not again after being scolded so badly last time :laugh

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 10:51
I didn't see the insult to me, or to all of you.

The insult was only aimed at you, you thick f8cktard! Stop trying to drag anyone else aboard your sinking ship.

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 11:01
The insult was only aimed at you, you thick f8cktard! Stop trying to drag anyone else aboard your sinking ship.

Oh dear, you really are a bit of a retard aren't you. Maybe one of the local crofters got to your mum.

T ownsville to Magnetic Island
H arbord to Palm Beach
I llawarra to The 'Gong
C anberra through Fishwick
K akkadoo from Darwin
F remantle to Subiaco
U lladulla to Jervis bay
C ronulla through Bundina
K atherine from Carpentaria
S outh Yarra from Fitzroy!

Now I know the six fingers possibly helps you count to twelve, and that english isn't your first language, but this looks like fooks to me. Now I know they accept anyone as squaddies, and you don't need english qualifications, but this looks like a plural to me. Now, unless this was directed at you, as you are as large as two normal people, then this is directed at more than one person.

Now, when you've stopped 11sies (unless its time for your two hour lunch), have a think about it and come back with some more jaffas please.

44lbs, I still can't get over that, bmi over 30 and you've lost 44lbs. How do you get into your car? Or is it a van?

No wonder you had to start walking as a form of exercise first, run like that and the council would sue for the damage to the pavements.

aussielong
4th October 2012, 11:04
He'd replied to a post about Australia, I commented on it. Yes, I didn't see the insult to me, or to all of you.

My bad.

Start another thread about me MF, go on, bet you'll not again after being scolded so badly last time :laugh

The sweetest part of it was your lovely reply about my list of places visited. You blindly type out your pages of tripe while every other f****r is laughing at your stupidity.

aussielong
4th October 2012, 11:07
Hidden away in the bush.
Idyllic landscapes.
Sunsets to die for.

You have seen this one haven't you OH?

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 11:08

HTH

And as "you" were the only one getting all excited about his Australian tourist references, that leaves you in the frame. Dullard.

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 11:09
The sweetest part of it was your lovely reply about my list of places visited. You blindly type out your pages of tripe while every other f****r is laughing at your stupidity.

:yay: :yay: :music: :music: :laugh :laugh

Ketchup
4th October 2012, 11:09
Only one way to sort this out.....Contractor UK deathmatch, where the intellectual elites (plus AussieLong) go head to head in a battle of mental dominance.

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 11:11
And as "you" were the only one getting all excited about his Australian tourist references, that leaves you in the frame. Dullard.

You dumb ****, you replied to one of them asking if it was a list of escape tunnels :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 11:13
You have seen this one haven't you OH?

Yes, I did, I made the foolish mistake of taking you seriously. Well done, you've stooped lower than even I could have imagined.

Hats off, my bad, instead of attempting something of note, you called me a ****.

Brilliant.

Then you called everyone one stupid ****s, including our resident retard shaunyboy.

Well done. Hats off.

Are you still a deluded :winker:? Indeed, of the highest order.

Shall we carry on now?

mudskipper
4th October 2012, 11:14

It might have been OwlHoot.

aussielong
4th October 2012, 11:15
You dumb ****, you replied to one of them asking if it was a list of escape tunnels :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

ROFL

F**k me , I've just spilled my merlot.

An argument about who is the most stupid. Or is it stupedist? Or stupider?

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 11:15
Harbord to Palm Beach
Illawarra to The 'Gong
Kakkadoo from Darwin
Fremantle to Subiaco
Ulladulla to Jervis bay
Cronulla through Bundina

WTF is that? A list of escape tunnels that people have dug?

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

mudskipper
4th October 2012, 11:23

It's called an acrostic. They do them in primary school (or kindy as it's known down under).

aussielong
4th October 2012, 11:30
It's called an acrostic. They do them in primary school (or kindy as it's known down under).

Any competent professional would of spotted that childs play in a flash.

Sasguru, OldHack, et al...whoosh. What a surprise, self titled guru actually a bit dim.

MarillionFan
4th October 2012, 11:50

They do indeed. My daughter came over and asked what I was laughing at. She quickly read it laughing 'What a ****' :laugh

NotAllThere
4th October 2012, 11:53

Sasguru, OldHack, et al...whoosh. What a surprise, self titled guru actually a bit dim.

Would have.

Do that again (the grammar failure that is) and I'll ban you. Even though I enjoyed your acrostic.

sasguru
4th October 2012, 12:12

You couldn't make it up...

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 12:45
It's a kind of poem, something, I guess listening to him talk of mastering, beasting, dominating, and forcing men, I should have known he'd write to another man.

Hey ho, you live and learn. I thought, for once, he was talking about the country he professes to love.

Beat me once, big fool you, beat me twice, big fool me....

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 12:45
you replied to one of them asking if it was a list of escape tunnels :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

That was an attempt at humour. You ought to try it sometime..............if you are capable.

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 12:46
They do indeed. My daughter came over and asked what I was laughing at. She quickly read it laughing 'What a ****' :laugh

My daughter doesn't speak to me like that MF; I'd have a word if I were you.

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 12:48
Beat me once, big fool you, beat me twice, big fool me....

So what are you now then OH?.....................big fool x 106

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 12:49
That was an attempt at humour. You ought to try it sometime..............if you are capable.

Oh my, now the excuse; he was calling you all thick fooks and you bought into it.

Too funny for words; you have a crack at someone, for doing exactly the same thing you did, it's classic fat boy material.

You genuinely couldn't make this tulip up fat boy, the greek salad I have in front of me shows more intelligence than you, the yoghurt I am about to eat more culture than you and altogether a ******* hell of a lot less fat than you.

Get back to waddling about, trying to knock off those final 30 lbs to get you just down to fat from obese fella
:laugh :laugh

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 12:51

It must be said, what your posts may lack in wit, sophistication, brevity, factual accuracy, and general appeal, is more than compensated for by irrelevance.

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 12:52
My wife has been bandied about the garrison town 106 while I was away playing war with my friends, mostly by local lads who offered her more fun and a much larger cock...

FTFY fat boy

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 12:55
It must be said, what your posts may lack in wit, sophistication, brevity, factual accuracy, and general appeal, is more than compensated for by irrelevance.

Hahahahaha, hahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh my, been owned doing what you do best again.

you're **** wits

Is that a list of tunnels?

My, that is very, very, very funny and it's only a retarded ex squaddie who could draw any other inference from it.

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 13:07
My, that is very, very, very funny and it's only a retard like me could fail to spot the joke in it.

Oldhacking
verb. oldhack, oldhacking, oldhacks

1. To zealously continue tunnelling/digging even when it is abundantly plain that the very bottom has been reached, as with a shovel, spade, or snout, or with claws, paws or hands.

2. To display obsessive compulsive tendencies when backed into a corner and made to look stupid.

doomage
4th October 2012, 13:13
http://i.imgur.com/mjwf2.gif

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 13:17
http://i.imgur.com/mjwf2.gif

:music:

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 13:21
Shaunyboying:
verb. Shaunyboying, Shaunyboys, Shaunyboy

1. To obfuscate, change tack, divert when clearly made to look foolish, inept and incorrect in a discussion.

2. To look at boys and either want to eat them, or get them into a corner to fiddle with them.

3. To boldly ignore all evidence proving one retarded and continue making incorrect statements further proving the point.

We can all do it shaunyboy:

You're all fooks

Is that a list of tunnels?

Couldn't make this shit up

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 13:23
:eyes :eyes :eyes

Did I mention earlier that your pathetic offerings also lack originality?

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 13:28
Did I mention earlier that your pathetic offerings also lack originality?

No need fat boy, your mistake is so damn funny, so amusingly 'you', that I couldn't give a fig right now, it's open season on just how stupidd you are.

The most genuinely, transparently stupid thing you can do, and the list is long, and growing by the day.

I am used to you missing out on the hypocracy of your posts, and sometimes the irony, but this one was just spot on; you actually replied to it, then lambast me.

I genuinely think there couldn't be a better metaphor for yuo, than that.

Knowing you're a fat, ginger fook, who's wife is very likely to have taken on a town, a man so fat, that he has to walk for exercise is simply the icing on the cake.

Thanks for that.

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 13:35
http://www.foodsubs.com/Photos/lard2.jpg
http://food.sulekha.com/dishimages/24910.jpg
http://www.mastiffrescueauction.com/images/Ginger_Pillow_54_x_36.jpg
http://www.tensionnot.com/pics/albums/Creative/Shopping_Bags/Pics_Nail_Biter.jpg

MarillionFan
4th October 2012, 14:00
Im planning a trip to Australia later in the year. I was wondering how expensive it was and whether i could find a cheaper alternative. I have. Just give OH a spade, tell him he's been owned and he'll dig you all the ******* way. :laugh

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 14:01
Im planning a trip to Australia later in the year. I was wondering how expensive it was and whether i could find a cheaper alternative. I have. Just give OH a spade, tell him he's been owned and he'll dig you all the ******* way. :laugh

GO on MF, stat a thread about me again :laugh

How long? :laugh

Your foul mouthed daughter would fit in down there a treat, so maybe its a go...

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 14:13

When it comes to the ritual humiliation of the terminally dim, you OH are what is known in the trade as "low hanging fruit"!

sasguru
4th October 2012, 14:15
. Just give OH a spade, tell him he's been owned and he'll dig you all the ******* way. :laugh

You could halve the time by giving OzzieLoser a spade to dig from t'other side.
:laugh:laugh

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 14:17

Whatever you do, don't put 3 spades in the room and ask Shaunyboy to take his pick. He'd never get it done

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 14:21
When it comes to the ritual humiliation of the terminally dim, you OH are what is known in the trade as "low hanging fruit"!

...and you keep doing it Shaunyboy. It's funnier that its coming from someone who's slept his way up the food chain

MarillionFan
4th October 2012, 14:26

Good point. They could both land up at the centre of the Earth trapped by Morlocks. You can only hope.

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 14:28
Good point. They could both land up at the centre of the Earth trapped by Morlocks. You can only hope.

Swearing now, sooner or later she'll be in Trowbridge town centre supping cider and dishing out the blow jobs for 2 litres of Thatchers.

Watch out MF, shes on a slippery path with you as her dad.

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 14:28

Not sure I'd trust him with anything that High Tech.

speling bee
4th October 2012, 14:31

What's the worst that can happen?

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 14:32

Shit doesn't go in one of your ears and come out the other side fat boy, solely as there's a for rent sign in the middle stopping it.

You really do tickle me, joining in with the boys, when they all think if HMRC taxed intelligence, you'd have yearly rebates.

Can't believe how funny reading your shit is

Old Hack
4th October 2012, 14:38
Anyhoo, as much fun it is to listen to your verbal diarrhea coupled to your mental constipation, I am out for the day.

Kisses, see you tomorrow...

shaunbhoy
4th October 2012, 14:45
Kisses, see you tomorrow...

You get more like your mother every day!!

SimonMac
4th October 2012, 14:48
Would have.

Do that again (the grammar failure that is) and I'll ban you. Even though I enjoyed your acrostic.

We can be banned for bad grammar? We'll Ill be fooked!

speling bee
4th October 2012, 14:49

You often get that with couples in a long-term relationship.

GreenLabel
4th October 2012, 16:12
GO on MF, stat a thread about me again :laugh

This from someone who was permanently banned under a previous ID, and who had to pretend he was someone new to be allowed to post again.

Why are you still here?

NotAllThere
4th October 2012, 16:13
We can be banned for bad grammar? We'll Ill be fooked!

Only if you're Australian and picking people up on not spotting your insulting acrostics.

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 06:43

Given shes 88 and just had a brain haemorrhage, I guess we've just found your taste in women Fat boy.

Well, I guess you cant be picky being 44lbs over Obese :laugh

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 06:44
This from someone who was permanently banned under a previous ID, and who had to pretend he was someone new to be allowed to post again.

Why are you still here?

I havent pretended anything. Not at the front of the queue were you?

MarillionFan
5th October 2012, 06:46
Given shes 88 and just had a brain haemorrhage, I guess we've just found your taste in women Fat boy.

Well, I guess you cant be picky being 44lbs over Obese :laugh

I think Shaun was alluding to the fact you're an old woman with a dodgy brain. Thanks for confirming. :wink

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 07:00
I think Shaun was alluding to the fact you're an old woman with a dodgy brain. Thanks for confirming. :wink

Too funny, I believe saying what he said after me giving him a kiss, was saying he was used to kissing my mother.

Come now MF, regardless what a tard you are, I would have thought you'd have got that.

But indeed, thanks for the confirmation :wink

MarillionFan
5th October 2012, 07:03
Too funny, I believe saying what he said after me giving him a kiss, was saying he was used to kissing my mother.

Come now MF, regardless what a tard you are, I would have thought you'd have got that.

But indeed, thanks for the confirmation :wink

Wrong again Hack. As we all know kissing clients is a big no no. It was a metaphor. :smokin

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 07:04
Wrong again Hack. As we all know kissing clients is a big no no. It was a metaphor. :smokin

Oh but it wasn't MF, as you know, it was him suggesting he kisses my mother, who is now a hooker. Fantastic, he uses 88 yo brain haemorrhaged women.

Fail, again.

:winker:

MarillionFan
5th October 2012, 07:06
Oh but it wasn't MF, as you know, it was him suggesting he kisses my mother, who is now a hooker. Fantastic, he uses 88 yo brain haemorrhaged women.

Fail, again.

It's a step up from the women Cliphead has been dating.

doodab
5th October 2012, 07:18

Fail, again.

So your mother is an 88 year old woman with a brain haemorrhage who sucks cock for money and you are just like her. Everyone wins.

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 07:21
So your mother is an 88 year old woman with a brain haemorrhage who sucks cock for money and you are just like her. Everyone wins.

Nah, lot younger, don't like cock, no matter how much shaunyboy and MF want it, and I am not a woman who's had a brain haemorrhage.

Other than that.

shaunbhoy
5th October 2012, 09:39
I am not a woman who's had a brain haemorrhage.

Shame really. An event like that could quadruple your IQ.

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 09:43
Shame really. An event like that could quadruple your IQ.

...and still you'd be there staring on with jealousy wishing away the for rent board stuck between your ears

shaunbhoy
5th October 2012, 09:48
...and still you'd be there staring on with jealousy wishing away the for rent board stuck between your ears

Still bereft of any semblance of spontaneous wit eh? Why do you bother? The entire board have already sussed out that you are a c0ck with a serious case of OCD and a huge inferiority complex. Why continue deluging the place with further evidence?
Why not try finding a forum where you might be more welcome.......................... bulliedatschoolandstilldamaged.com for example?

Anyway...........can't stay here all day making you look an even bigger twunt than ever.............got Lithuania to visit!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

TTFN...............back Tuesday!!

:cheers:

doomage
5th October 2012, 09:55

Ok. See you next tuesday :wave:

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 09:58
Still bereft of any semblance of spontaneous wit eh? Why do you bother? The entire board have already sussed out that you are a c0ck with a serious case of OCD and a huge inferiority complex. Why continue deluging the place with further evidence?
Why not try finding a forum where you might be more welcome.......................... bulliedatschoolandstilldamaged.com for example?

Anyway...........can't stay here all day making you look an even bigger twunt than ever.............got Lithuania to visit!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh fat boy, I really have got under your skin haven't I. It was very tough mind, like fighting through 8 or 9 very thick duvets, but I got there.

Trouble is, you just don't realise the level of stupidity you have attained. I should be applauding you, for the level you've sunk to, for even I couldn't have imagined it.

You keep up the hypocratic and ironic posts, and we'll all continue to laugh at you, for thats what we do fat boy.

By the way, I hope you've cleared it with easyjet, for they now charge fat units for 2 seats.

I genuinely hope you get the beating you deserve while you're over there fat boy.

d000hg
5th October 2012, 10:01
It always seems to hot up towards the end of the week.

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 10:03
Ok. off for some cheap sex in lithuania as thats how I roll

We all now know europe recovers

:wave:

MarillionFan
5th October 2012, 10:04
It always seems to hot up towards the end of the week.

It's when Old Hack has had enough of dealing with tickets all week, the camper van is beginning to smell and he has a long journey back to his dads house in Somerset.

speling bee
5th October 2012, 10:05

Presumably because he's a c0ck with a serious case of OCD and a huge inferiority complex.

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 10:07
It's when Old Hack has had enough of dealing with tickets all week, the camper van is beginning to smell and he has a long journey back to his dads house in Somerset.

Very good, that makes even less sense than most of your billious nonsense.

Champion.

Director level you say? Maybe directing the queues at Disneyland

MarillionFan
5th October 2012, 10:13
Presumably because he's a c0ck with a serious case of OCD and a huge inferiority complex.

Is it that time already? Welcome to your shift SB. Now remember what Admin has asked us, keep Old Hack busy on here that way he's less likely to self harm again or go out and get arrested for exposing himself to children. Good luck.

Right, I'm off to do my shift on Mumsnet. :wave:

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 10:18
Is it that time already? Welcome to your shift SB. Now remember what Admin has asked us, keep Old Hack busy on here that way he's less likely to self harm again or go out and get arrested for exposing himself to children. Good luck.

It's like watching the retards run the 4*100m and fluff the baton passing. Obviously, with fat boy and fatter boy in the team, there wouldn't be much running.

And you keep trying to state nonsense like you've been offered perm at Director level? Honestly MF, the only directing you're going to be doing, is at porn with your daughter.

You really, really should try harder. The Walter Mitty act is getting a bit long in the tooth, try something else now.

speling bee
5th October 2012, 10:21

Nat, haven't got the time today. As you say, he's on his way home so he can release his frustrations on his mum tonight.

GreenLabel
5th October 2012, 10:33
It's like watching the retards run the 4*100m and fluff the baton passing. Obviously, with fat boy and fatter boy in the team, there wouldn't be much running.

And you keep trying to state nonsense like you've been offered perm at Director level? Honestly MF, the only directing you're going to be doing, is at porn with your daughter.

You really, really should try harder. The Walter Mitty act is getting a bit long in the tooth, try something else now.

Weren't you permanently banned? Why are you still here?

sasguru
5th October 2012, 10:35
Bloody hell, this thread has taken drivel to a new dimension: the drivel singularity is here, we have lost control.:alien

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 10:37
Weren't you permanently banned? Why are you still here?

It's getting strange now Greenboy.

Leave me alone, I am not that type of man. Fat boy will be back tuesday, and man love is his kind of thing; you'll have much better success with him.

sasguru
5th October 2012, 10:44

Leave me alone, I am not that type of man. Fat boy will be back tuesday, and man love is his kind of thing; you'll have much better success with him.

OH you do realise you're very boring indeed? Much more so than your tormentors, to the unbiased observer?
I reckon you're going to get banned for sheer OCD dullness.

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 10:47
OH you do realise you're very boring indeed? Much more so than your tormentors, to the unbiased observer?
I reckon you're going to get banned for sheer OCD dullness.

I have to laugh at that Ass, oh my that was funny...

You and MF, well, if you can't get banned for that, there's no way in hell I could be.

GreenLabel
5th October 2012, 10:59

It's always either homosexuality or masturbation with you, isn't it?

sasguru
5th October 2012, 11:03
I have to laugh at that Ass, oh my that was funny...

You and MF, well, if you can't get banned for that, there's no way in hell I could be.

You see you're just not getting how you appear to the rest of the congregation.
No one flogs a dead horse quite like you - that's the difference.

MarillionFan
5th October 2012, 11:04

He's like Churchill on speed. :eyes:

SupremeSpod
5th October 2012, 11:12
He's like Churchill on speed. :eyes:

***** you fat boy, I'm on holiday. :D

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 11:15

I tend not to try and shag the horse, there's the difference, that and not really caring too much.

However, judging by the amount of people who feel drawn to follow me about abusing me, it seems a big deal to you. Some of you even opening sockie accounts to abuse me, and others. Look at Old Greg. He couldn't contain himself, so had to create SB. Jeez, you lot are so transparent, its amusing. In a bizarre way, I appreciate fat boy more than the rest of you, for he's had a life, while all you lot do is hang around her epontificating about having a life. FFS ass, you're meant to be retired, when the truth is you're retarded; were I retired, the last place I would be is on a contractor board tellign every one how good I am and how shit everyone else is.

It's not the real world girls. Calm down, get a life.

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 11:15
***** you fat boy, I'm on holiday. :D

Missed you the other day SPod. Where did you get to?

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 11:17
It's always either homosexuality or masturbation with you, isn't it?

Well, if that's how you deal with me, that's fine, as I said. However, it's not my bag.

But carry on, if it gets you through the day chun doy

speling bee
5th October 2012, 11:48

The fool he made of himself over the Aus$ / sterling contract value question will long be remembered as a Cretinwatch classic.

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 11:56
The fool I made of myself over the Aus$ / sterling contract value question will long be remembered as a Cretinwatch classic.

Fixed that for you Greg, for, as you know, saying you are paid in pounds, and converting it to aussie dollars, means you lose out over the years he discussed.

But of course, you are too stupid to realise it, even aussielover admitted making the mistake. The fact you backed him up to the inners of his rectum made it all the more enjoyable.

You're a funny one, still cannot understand you were wrong, even aussielover has long admitted to his mistake :laugh

speling bee
5th October 2012, 12:00
Fixed that for you Greg, for, as you know, saying you are paid in pounds, and converting it to aussie dollars, means you lose out over the years he discussed.

But of course, you are too stupid to realise it, even aussielover admitted making the mistake. The fact you backed him up to the inners of his rectum made it all the more enjoyable.

You're a funny one, still cannot understand you were wrong, even aussielover has long admitted to his mistake :laugh

He still doesn't get it.

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 12:01
I still don't get it.

FTFY

MarillionFan
5th October 2012, 12:01
The fool he made of himself over the Aus$ / sterling contract value question will long be remembered as a Cretinwatch classic.

I think he topped it with the acrostic insult thread especially as he'd made such a massive hoo haa about his abilities (http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/82377-thursday-puzzle-petals-rose-4.html#post1613975) the previous week.

Or managed to spot a pattern perhaps? Given what I do, I'd be ashamed if I couldn't get that. It took about a minute.

I am surprised there were wrong answers.

Anyone who works in pattern matching would be able to spot that in seconds. It's acutely easy to be frank.

What a fookin cretin. :rollin:

aussielong
5th October 2012, 12:02

Dude, move on. It will be to your detriment to dwell on the past.

speling bee
5th October 2012, 12:09
FTFY

I don't think we'll ever see his like again when it comes to idiocy combined with lack of self-awareness.

Just for the audience, explain fully how you were correct about the currencies.

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 12:16
I don't think I could have imagined the level of idiocy combined with lack of self-awareness I showed.

FTFY

He said, paraphrasing, I am smart, for my contract is in sterling, and I convert it to Aussie dollars. I pointed out that thats not clever, as a better one, would be to contract in aussie dollars and convert that to pounds, considering that the pound has been devaluing against the dollar. Thus, if you are paid in aussie dollar, your rate 10 years ago, would be worth more today, in pounds.

An example I used, was if you earned A$1200 a day 10 years ago, it would be worth £400 a day. However, if you earned A$1200 a day today, it would be worth £700 a day.

However, if you earned £400 a day, it would be worth A$1200 a day 10 years ago, but only A$700 today.

Thus, the best contract to negotiate 10 years ago would be in Aussie dollars, not in pounds.

But again, you are too dumb to realise it.

He even admitted he fooked up.

But carry on Greg, I kind of like the way you light up the stupidity ranks.

speling bee
5th October 2012, 12:19
FTFY

He said, paraphrasing, I am smart, for my contract is in sterling, and I convert it to Aussie dollars. I pointed out that thats not clever, as a better one, would be to contract in aussie dollars and convert that to pounds, considering that the pound has been devaluing against the dollar. Thus, if you are paid in aussie dollar, your rate 10 years ago, would be worth more today, in pounds.

An example I used, was if you earned A$1200 a day 10 years ago, it would be worth £400 a day. However, if you earned A$1200 a day today, it would be worth £700 a day.

However, if you earned £400 a day, it would be worth A$1200 a day 10 years ago, but only A$700 today.

Thus, the best contract to negotiate 10 years ago would be in Aussie dollars, not in pounds.

But again, you are too dumb to realise it.

He even admitted he fooked up.

But carry on Greg, I kind of like the way you light up the stupidity ranks.

MarillionFan
5th October 2012, 12:19
http://stockfresh.com/files/t/trgowanlock/m/45/1081050_stock-photo-childs-hands-holding-the-handle-of-a-garden-spade.jpg

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 12:20

OK, please, I am open to the house how that is wrong in any way greg. Go on. All ears

MarillionFan
5th October 2012, 12:21
http://stockfresh.com/files/t/trgowanlock/m/45/1081050_stock-photo-childs-hands-holding-the-handle-of-a-garden-spade.jpg

On second thoughts, take this, you'll get there quicker Hack.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_262/1209072871yTozSM.jpg

speling bee
5th October 2012, 12:23
OK, please, I am open to the house how that is wrong in any way greg. Go on. All ears

See if you can work it out for yourself. Try explaining it in more detail and that may help.

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 12:23
All ears.

Please explain what is wrong in saying if you were paid in aussie dollars 10 years ago, that this amount is worth more in pounds today, than then.

2002 A$3:1 - $1200 worth £400
2012 A$1.7:1 A$1200 worth £700

or

2002 A$3:1 - £400 worth A$1200
2012 A$1.7:1 £400 worth A$700

All ears

fckvwls
5th October 2012, 12:25
Worst. Thread. Ever!

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 12:26
All ears.

Please explain what is wrong in saying if you were paid in aussie dollars 10 years ago, that this amount is worth more in pounds today, than then.

2002 A$3:1 - $1200 worth £400
2012 A$1.7:1 A$1200 worth £700

or

2002 A$3:1 - £400 worth A$1200
2012 A$1.7:1 £400 worth A$700

All ears

So, if I have this right, you believe a contract negotiated in pounds 10 years ago would be worth more today. For as I see it, 10 years ago, living in Australia, he would have A$1200 a day in his pocket, and today A$700 in his pocket had he negotiated in sterling, as he suggested.

sasguru
5th October 2012, 12:27

Fooks sake. You make AussieLoser look like Einstein. You just don't get it do you? There's a kind of mental illness you have.

aussielong
5th October 2012, 12:28
So, if I have this right, you believe a contract negotiated in pounds 10 years ago would be worth more today. For as I see it, 10 years ago, living in Australia, he would have A$1200 a day in his pocket, and today A$700 in his pocket had he negotiated in sterling, as he suggested.

You make Suity look like a main playah.

Old Hack
5th October 2012, 12:29
Fooks sake. You make AussieLoser look like Einstein. You just don't get it do you? There's a kind of mental illness you have.

First time in my life, I have heard someone say A$1200 is less than A$700. But hey, we're all human.

speling bee
5th October 2012, 12:29

Go through every post in the conversation. Pull them together and try to see where you are going wrong.

NotAllThere
5th October 2012, 12:30
Bored now.