PDA

View Full Version : Abu Hamza again

stek
2nd October 2012, 10:56
Health deteriorating. Bollocks...

If this fuuker gets to stay I'm gonna write a strong letter to someone and when I write a strong letter you will know it's a strong one....

BBC News - Abu Hamza's health has deteriorated, High Court hears (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19796019)

shaunbhoy
2nd October 2012, 11:04
Health deteriorating.

Metal fatigue?

:igmc:

NorthWestPerm2Contr
2nd October 2012, 12:59
Health deteriorating. Bollocks...

If this fuuker gets to stay I'm gonna write a strong letter to someone and when I write a strong letter you will know it's a strong one....

BBC News - Abu Hamza's health has deteriorated, High Court hears (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19796019)

So why can't we send him to USA even if his health has deteriorated.....?

BoredBloke
2nd October 2012, 13:00

Exactly, they have hospitals over there. fook him.

BrilloPad
2nd October 2012, 13:16
I thought the "health deteriorated" argument only worked for the rich? Like Ernest Saunders.....

The Spartan
2nd October 2012, 13:29
I'm getting a bit sick of this saga to be honest, it's been running for 8 years and they've still not extradited him. I had a heated debate about this on another forum but it was in relation to Babar Ahmed.

stek
2nd October 2012, 13:30
I'm getting a bit sick of this saga to be honest, it's been running for 8 years and they've still not extradited him. I had a heated debate about this on another forum but it was in relation to Babar Ahmed.

You are Mrs Merton and I claim my Five Pounds!

vetran
2nd October 2012, 16:07
pity Jack isn't still in charge, he would let him go back so he can die at home, pity that terrorist is still going strong 10 years later.

Just send him to the first world ally with world leading medical facilities and get shot of him.

Mich the Tester
2nd October 2012, 16:50
Surely he could be remanded in custody, just coincidentally sharing a cell with someone from the BNP?

mudskipper
2nd October 2012, 16:53
Can't we just put him out his misery?

EternalOptimist
2nd October 2012, 18:17
Why not strap his good hand to his head, then put a tin of itching powder in his undies

see what his 76 virgins think THAT.

:rolleyes:

Old Hack
2nd October 2012, 18:44
I'd much prefer we sent him back from whence he came, for he'd not get solitary in a cell with Al-Jazeera on night and day.

One of the other chaps has to be tried here, imo, as he committed his crimes here. It's starting to be a bit thin edge of the wedge that we're sending them all to America, just because America wants them. I am slowly starting to think there's some things not quite right with our judicial process if the web site chappie gets extradited.

d000hg
2nd October 2012, 19:28

Exactly, they have hospitals over there. fook him.Better a civilised law which can be twisted than a lack of protection for those who are at risk. I suppose... like how in medical testing, a false positive is bad but far better than a false negative.

Peoplesoft bloke
2nd October 2012, 21:54
Can't we let him out and get that copper who coshed the newspaper seller to be his close protection ?

Peoplesoft bloke
2nd October 2012, 21:57
Btw that sickening judge moaning about the delays is twunt (like most lawyers) they run their own closed shop then whine about it - twunts

doodab
2nd October 2012, 22:02
It's a good job the internet has lots of pictures of naked ladies to take our minds off it.

The Spartan
3rd October 2012, 07:05
I'd much prefer we sent him back from whence he came, for he'd not get solitary in a cell with Al-Jazeera on night and day.

One of the other chaps has to be tried here, imo, as he committed his crimes here. It's starting to be a bit thin edge of the wedge that we're sending them all to America, just because America wants them. I am slowly starting to think there's some things not quite right with our judicial process if the web site chappie gets extradited.

Apparently they're using the old "As the website was hosting on US soil it comes under our jurisdiction as a crime was committed in our country" excuse

stek
3rd October 2012, 12:27
Sounds like the Judge is based on this planet!

But the judge said he could be treated in the US and added "the sooner he stands trial the better".

BBC News - Abu Hamza judge questions appeal (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19814992)

The Spartan
3rd October 2012, 13:30
I wonder how much all this legal wrangling has cost, seeing as the guy who is representing him is a QC

BA to the Stars
3rd October 2012, 13:41
I wonder how much all this legal wrangling has cost, seeing as the guy who is representing him is a QC

Choo Choo, all aboard the legal gravy train :mad

Old Hack
3rd October 2012, 13:41
Apparently they're using the old "As the website was hosting on US soil it comes under our jurisdiction as a crime was committed in our country" excuse

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. Was he aware it was being hosted there (quickly goes and checks where his kill a politician fund raising site is based)?

BA to the Stars
3rd October 2012, 14:01
Will he have to take his hook off to go through the scanners at the airport :eyes