• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Abu Hamza again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abu Hamza again

Health deteriorating. Bollocks...

If this fuuker gets to stay I'm gonna write a strong letter to someone and when I write a strong letter you will know it's a strong one....

BBC News - Abu Hamza's health has deteriorated, High Court hears

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Health deteriorating.
    Metal fatigue?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Health deteriorating. Bollocks...

If this fuuker gets to stay I'm gonna write a strong letter to someone and when I write a strong letter you will know it's a strong one....

BBC News - Abu Hamza's health has deteriorated, High Court hears
      So why can't we send him to USA even if his health has deteriorated.....?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        So why can't we send him to USA even if his health has deteriorated.....?
        Exactly, they have hospitals over there. fook him.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I thought the "health deteriorated" argument only worked for the rich? Like Ernest Saunders.....

Comment

I'm getting a bit sick of this saga to be honest, it's been running for 8 years and they've still not extradited him. I had a heated debate about this on another forum but it was in relation to Babar Ahmed.
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
              I'm getting a bit sick of this saga to be honest, it's been running for 8 years and they've still not extradited him. I had a heated debate about this on another forum but it was in relation to Babar Ahmed.
              You are Mrs Merton and I claim my Five Pounds!

Comment

pity Jack isn't still in charge, he would let him go back so he can die at home, pity that terrorist is still going strong 10 years later.

Just send him to the first world ally with world leading medical facilities and get shot of him.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Surely he could be remanded in custody, just coincidentally sharing a cell with someone from the BNP?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Can't we just put him out his misery?

Comment

Working...
                    X