• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Police Murder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Police Murder

Police cell footage of pepper-sprayed man shown to inquest jury | UK news | The Guardian

I'd like to say unbelievable, but of course, it's not.

Its strange as at no point anyone said what the cause of death was, no autopsy report or anything?

Shirley that has to be known before blame can be apportioned.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It's an inquest so they're not looking for who to blame, but the cause and circumstances of the death.

I guess the poor guy had a heart attack, and that being pepper sprayed, chased down the street, knocked to the ground with batons then stood on by 4 officers didn't contribute in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        It's an inquest so they're not looking for who to blame, but the cause and circumstances of the death.

I guess the poor guy had a heart attack, and that being pepper sprayed, chased down the street, knocked to the ground with batons then stood on by 4 officers didn't contribute in any way.
        And the excess of cocaine and alcohol had nothing to do with it?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Maybe he needed more cocaine and alcohol, so as to become invincible, like aussiepong.
          Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Details of what he died of are here...

'Excited delirium' finding in custody death angers parents | UK news | The Guardian
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Aren't the police supposed to protect the vulnerable, not stamp on them.

EDIT: I'm appalled that you appear to be making an excuse for this.

Comment

In the photo you can quite clearly see he is wearing a 'hoodie' so he must be guilty of something

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Aren't the police supposed to protect the vulnerable, not stamp on them.

EDIT: I'm appalled that you appear to be making an excuse for this.
                  And Im appauled that you are acting as judge, jury and executioner in a case where not all the facts are yet know unless you know something more than is being reported, trial my media it seems

Comment

And Im appauled that you are acting as judge, jury and executioner in a case where not all the facts are yet know unless you know something more than is being reported, trial my media it seems
                    You miss the point

If he was pepper sprayed in the cell and IF 4 coppers chased him down the street and IF they battered him with truncheons and IF they all stamped on him
                    then it's another police murder.

do you disagree ?

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X