• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

robofilth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

robofilth

Just watching terminator: the sarah connor chronicles. I want a killer robot sexpot personal security guard for christmas.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Just watching terminator: the sarah connor chronicles. I want a killer robot sexpot personal security guard for christmas.
    I've gone for Lock Stock and four stolen hooves.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Footie on here. As usual.

Comment

I might need to break out the battlestar for a bit of cylon later
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Amazing series I loved it, shamed they canned it after 2 series Lena Headley and Summer Glau yes please
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Yeah it sure was it took the storyline up a few gears
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

I thought it was a pretty dull series.

Taking of Terminator related flth, I was watching some of The Terminator on TV the other day, and with the benefit of HD you could clearly see Arnie's schlange.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                Taking of Terminator related flth, I was watching some of The Terminator on TV the other day, and with the benefit of HD you could clearly see Arnie's schlange.
                Schwanz (tail) is the word you are looking for. Schlange (snake) means a queue.

Comment

Schwanz (tail) is the word you are looking for. Schlange (snake) means a queue.
                  You obviously knew what I meant.

I thought both meant that. And the internet does back me up.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    You obviously knew what I meant.

I thought both meant that. And the internet does back me up.
                    That's english wikipedia though. I'd rather trust a German dictionary. Plus I was actually corrected on this point by a German.

dict.leo.org - Results for "schwanz"

dict.leo.org - Results for "schlange"

Comment

Working...
                    X